Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such an embarrassment, do you reckon he comes off super tit in the next episode hence the DrAmAtIcS

Reactions: 4
Reading here, am glad I gave up on med, bad enough you have Sandy, but Kyle, awful person, needs pushing overboard!

Reactions: 7
I’ve only continued Med as I hope most of them get bit on the ass by karma. A bunch of mostly unpleasant people!

Reactions: 3
should I watch this weeks episode or will it just piss me off?
It’s pretty much Kyle spending the whole episode proving that he had been the issue all season and not Natalya and Tumi proving that she is quite literally one of the worst chief stews we’ve seen across the whole franchise!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What season is the latest? I had a pause after the last Down Under. Is it med? Thanks
Yeah its med
---
It’s pretty much Kyle spending the whole episode proving that he had been the issue all season and not Natalya and Tumi proving that she is quite literally one of the worst chief stews we’ve seen across the whole franchise!
I think they might keep Tumi for the next series 😲 :LOL:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
So what was Kyle writing a statement about???? He was just usual Kyle. Not a good idea to go up against a chef who the guests are loving.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.