Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lara is the hidden gem this season - everytime she is on screen she makes me laugh! Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone been following Dani from below deck med season 2? She had a baby with another crew member but he’s always refused to acknowledge her daughter is his.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Has anyone been following Dani from below deck med season 2? She had a baby with another crew member but he’s always refused to acknowledge her daughter is his.
Not recently. Her insta just became full of ads. I recently unfollowed Chase for the same reason.
---
Urgh, just looked her up and I guess daddy didn't wish her Merry Christmas. Guy is a ****.

Reactions: 3
He’s engaged I think to someone else now. I don’t know how you could get engaged to someone knowing they had a kid out there they won’t acknowledge.

Reactions: 4
Happy new year to you all.
For Xmas my husband as a joke got me an inflatable dinghy, he said it's so you can do your own below deck lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12

For Hayu viewers

Reactions: 4
See Kyle got out of doing any work again!!!!
If I was on the housekeeping team I would want a share of his money.
Luca is turning into a right dick, hope it all blows up in his face

Reactions: 8
See Kyle got out of doing any work again!!!!
If I was on the housekeeping team I would want a share of his money.
Luca is turning into a right dick, hope it all blows up in his face
Kyle seemed very friendly with those guests, I wonder did he not want to serve them so feigned being sick?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.