Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we need to give Lara more credit for this series. She's hilarious and takes no tit. Such a shame the producers don't focus on her instead of train wreck Kyle.
As for Lily and her hangover from hell -- and Sandy's threat to talk to her if she does it again --- c'mon Sandy! Kick some arse!

Reactions: 17
I think we need to give Lara more credit for this series. She's hilarious and takes no tit. Such a shame the producers don't focus on her instead of train wreck Kyle.
As for Lily and her hangover from hell -- and Sandy's threat to talk to her if she does it again --- c'mon Sandy! Kick some arse!
I love Lara!

Reactions: 8
They really need to get rid of the vomit noises. The vomit count was disgusting and unnecessary, we got the message without it.

Reactions: 7
Oh that's a shame, I loved Tumi when she was just a stew, maybe she wasn't ready to be a chief stew!
Yes, I liked her first time round thought she was a hard worker, and seemed to stay out of any of the usual antics that go on between stews etc but she is definitely out of her depth as a chief stew I also think it slightly went to her head as well, she definitely thinks she is better at it than she is.

Reactions: 8
Yes, I liked her first time round thought she was a hard worker, and seemed to stay out of any of the usual antics that go on between stews etc but she is definitely out of her depth as a chief stew I also think it slightly went to her head as well, she definitely thinks she is better at it than she is.
I only watched the first couple of episodes, seemed like Kyle influenced her before she met the rest, that's not good management! Really miss Hannah and Kate !!

Reactions: 10
I only watched the first couple of episodes, seemed like Kyle influenced her before she met the rest, that's not good management! Really miss Hannah and Kate !!
Hannah was horrible. They've really struggled to replace her though. How many chief stews have they had since

Reactions: 6
Hannah was horrible. They've really struggled to replace her though. How many chief stews have they had since
I think a lot can't cope with Sandy. Katie was good but Sandy messed with her anxiety. Kate and Hannah had the advantage of being in industry a while, now it's whose been with the show and made good TV not just who can actually do the job, managing guests and their team. I'm always surprised Bugs never came back as chief for a full series, Sandy loved her.

Reactions: 11
I think a lot can't cope with Sandy. Katie was good but Sandy messed with her anxiety. Kate and Hannah had the advantage of being in industry a while, now it's whose been with the show and made good TV not just who can actually do the job, managing guests and their team. I'm always surprised Bugs never came back as chief for a full series, Sandy loved her.
Sandy is a horror! Didn't Katie cope with just one stew for a while, how come they need 4 now!

Reactions: 5
Haven't slept much so just watched today's below deck, how convenient that vile gets a migraine when it's the fussiest guest on board, that just want gay fun. So he has to go to the hospital . Turns out he was stressed and dehydrated.
Max really annoyed me as well this episode.
Things will be interesting with Luca next week as sandy says he is smitten with Katie flood in front of Jessica.

Kyle is such a bully, I'm disgusted at how Tumi handled Nat leaving, and Luka saying he wasn't happy with the treatment but was more worried about how they'd treat him if he spoke up.
This!
I do feel the way it was edited made it seem like more of the boat weren’t bothered about Nat going so much. Like you have said I think more were concerned with how they would be treated by certain people.
Tumi is not a people manager. You can’t lead a team and witch like she does.

Sandy hires from character not skill, so explain Kyle, the original bosun and 10 million others throughout the years...

Reactions: 10
Tumi is annoying and not a very good leader, she seems to want perfection straight away. A very green stew will take time to learn and both her and Jess did not want to put the time, effort and space for Lily to find her own ground and learn.

Kyle is such a drama queen, I honestly hope he doesn't come back next year. Every year he ends up in hospital or off work for a few days....

Reactions: 13
Tumi is annoying and not a very good leader, she seems to want perfection straight away. A very green stew will take time to learn and both her and Jess did not want to put the time, effort and space for Lily to find her own ground and learn.

Kyle is such a drama queen, I honestly hope he doesn't come back next year. Every year he ends up in hospital or off work for a few days....
always makes it about him, not the guests, not the show.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.