Below Deck #3 ⚓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guests when the watch Jess pull the hair out and re-serve it 👀
How did she not understand that was disgusting? It doesn't matter if it was her hair or not. She so begrudges feeding the guests it's a wonder she doesn't tell them to go to a restaurant.

Reactions: 5
Yup. Not an Alissa fan here.

These guests are horrible.
I really feel for Camille. Alissa is just a down right bully. The fact that her face remains emotionless when she’s ripping into Camille makes me think she’s totally unhinged. She’s not a girls girls at all, going after the 2 dudes she knew the other girls liked. She’s vile.

Reactions: 6
I really feel for Camille. Alissa is just a down right bully. The fact that her face remains emotionless when she’s ripping into Camille makes me think she’s totally unhinged. She’s not a girls girls at all, going after the 2 dudes she knew the other girls liked. She’s vile.
She goads Camille. She really is a bully.

I wonder what will happen, given the big blow up. I imagine that Sandy will get rid of C and keep Alissa 🤬

Reactions: 2
She goads Camille. She really is a bully.

I wonder what will happen, given the big blow up. I imagine that Sandy will get rid of C and keep Alissa 🤬
As much dislike as she might have for her anyone could have seen that Camille really needed space then and was desperately asking for it. It was just deliberately cruel.

Alissa needs to be reprimanded for it too but Camille was already out the door.

Reactions: 5
I have to disagree. Alissa was already there getting her sheets, Camille stormed it, starting going crazy OUT LOUD and sobbing and demanding that she leaves the room ??? Alissa did as soon as she got the sheets. Camille is a lunatic and working with her would be so frustrating that I'm surprised nobody threw her overboard.
It's easy to paint Alyssa as a bully, but Camille never recognized Alyssa's authority as a second stew. Everyone would notice how Camille is slacking but Alyssa was the only one to address it heads on. Nah. If she wasn't calm and composed, she didn't have a choice or else she would be labeled agressive and angry. There's no win for Alyssa against someone with a victim complex like Camille.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I have to disagree. Alissa was already there getting her sheets, Camille stormed it, starting going crazy OUT LOUD and sobbing and demanding that she leaves the room ??? Alissa did as soon as she got the sheets. Camille is a lunatic and working with her would be so frustrating that I'm surprised nobody threw her overboard.
Yeah!!! She was losing it when Alissa was literally in the middle of doing something.

Reactions: 4
So that's the end for Camille ( I bet Tony is glad, that's so disrespectful having sex in cabin when he's trying to sleep!) but Alissa was wrong for calling her awful names, just seems like they both wound each other up. Fraser needs to harden up, he's no Kate or Hannah who I'm sure wouldn't have let it gotten this far!!
Am surprised the guests tipped them so much, loved when Hayley said bye bye wankers!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Finally a good episode. I've been bored for ages.

Camille and Ben hooking up above Tony is so rude. He's so chill though unless it's his exercise being disturbed.

Alyssa was awful this episode. The diseased pussy comment was so rude and unnecessary.

The guests were pretty rude but nowhere near the worst or close to it. The woman constantly moaning about the food was irritating. I would agree with Alyssa about them being more suited to a cruise.

I wonder how Ben will cope with Camille leaving. He seems a lot more into her than she is to him.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.