Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not too old to be doing pagents? I would have put her in her 30s?
I saw them and cringed for her. I always thought pageants were more of an American thing. It looked like the cheapest event in the pics. I was a bit mortified for her

Reactions: 6
Kyle and Natasha are the worst. Kyle is either sexually inappropriate with guests or just thinks he’s above it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think Nat is a snitch, Sandy was already aware of what was going on, I'd have said something too, would have been pissed off cleaning up their tit from the night before!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Natasha saying that Nats after her job of chief stew, no she's not, she wants a chief stew who actually does her job! not on her phone all day and messing about with vile Kyle!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how in previous seasons Sandy has been virtually stalking the crew, lurking around corners watching their every move, pulling them up on minute details and yet this time she is nowhere to be seen. Where is she when Natasha is on her phone constantly or when Kyle is lounging with guests. I know it’s all editing for drama but at least be consistent with her approach.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Natasha saying that Nats after her job of chief stew, no she's not, she wants a chief stew who actually does her job! not on her phone all day and messing about with vile Kyle!!!
Having to work with those 2 eejits would do my head in

I'm watching Med 1
Daniel is horrendous and where did he buy those teeth !?! Not keen on the captain Mark?
The chef is very rude and I don't like Hannah.
Otherwise I like it lol 😁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The hide of Tash saying Nat wants her job 😂😂 i just wanted to grab her and shake her because it’s so obviously not the case!

I wonder if Kyle is watching this back and cringing? I like him before Frank, now he is just a lovesick puppy

The hide of Tash saying Nat wants her job 😂😂 i just wanted to grab her and shake her because it’s so obviously not the case!

I wonder if Kyle is watching this back and cringing? I like him before Frank, now he is just a lovesick puppy
She'll be accusing her of being after her boyfriend soon 😂

Thank you for doing that, sorry I mentioned it, feel bad for saying it actually, when we talk about different seasons on here.
He was awkward as a captain. He really didn't have the personality for BD. It is a shame though.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.