Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate the Down Under chef. If I’m paying mega bucks for a yacht I’m not letting some chef tell me when to eat and not giving me options for breakfast!!

Reactions: 22
I don't think he will last. They're on a super yacht, they're supposed to be able to order stuff on a whim. I think he's just not as good as he pretends, which other chef would stress out about different omelette orders and french toas for breakfast. That bacon egg benedict looked vile to me. He's lucky these "foodies" are foodies for instagram.

Also Bennie isn't looking great there. If you don't like hierarchy and following orders, I don't think working on a boat is for you. Anyone who comes on this show saying "I just want to have fun and enjoy my time here" has been a red flag.

Love all the girls on the crew. I hope we'll see nice friendships develop !

Reactions: 10
Really enjoyed the bd down under, that captain is a breath of fresh air, love how he mucks in, and has a wicked sense of humour, that helmet for the you can do better award!!! Love Aesha, she's such a natural, that chef's attitude, wow, absolute dick!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love Aesha she’s so natural. The chef is awful, how can beer tacos be a dinner on a luxury yacht?? Benny and Culver are both a bit odd?

Reactions: 6
Culver is a bit odd, but he looks like a "good lad". He likes camaraderie, family and hardwork. I was a bit scared the little double down on him loving his mom might hint to some family emergency. But I hope not. Blessed be Chef Kim.

The Chef is an asshole. And Bennie is a brat.
They're already prepping the stage for the Magda is lazy arc: the laundry unfinished, being on her phone, going to swim in a bikini.

Tumi is the MVP. Not a big fan of big fancy decor, but she does it well. Aesha is so sweet and personable.

Hashtag Chef Cutie might be a bit of a micromanager.

Reactions: 7
So I guess we already have the answer as to why Leon Beef Cheeks was spotted. I did laugh though when the chef said he was making beef cheeks.

I think could lose chef, Benni and maybe the bosun.

I have found my people. The down under chef is such an arse! It’s not his boat! 🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 12
So I guess we already have the answer as to why Leon Beef Cheeks was spotted. I did laugh though when the chef said he was making beef cheeks.

I think could lose chef, Benni and maybe the bosun.
Bring back beef cheeks! He brings the drama.

I can’t stand the current chef.

I love the captain though 😍 hellllllo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah I missed the new thread! I’m absolutely loving both series right now, it makes such a difference when you have decent Captains and Chief Stews!!

Reactions: 3
DU Captain clearing up that sewage.....Captain Lee would never!! I do like him a lot but I think because he helps out so much, he has made the bosun very lazy. Chef is an asshole and I cant wait to see next weeks ep with those guests. He has been so lucky having such chill guests so far. ]How do we feel about Culver and the hot tub? I think he crossed a line getting in with them. I understand that the guests were super chill and fun but he had already entertained them with his weird Cap Jack stripper routine. I would be pissed if I was working while he was sat in a hot tub, no matter how long he was in there.

DU captain, when does that guy ever sleep? He's everywhere helping, never seen another captain like it!! These guys on this franchise are soo different!! The chef is still an arrogant twit though!

Agreed. But I actually find that he does too much. It's like when you were younger and your mom would clean all the house, and after that, complain that nobody helped her 😅

I don't even understand how this Chef can be so unpleasant, especially to Aesha. Fair enough your dad died of working himself out.. but you'd think it would have gave him great discipline and work ethic.

Reactions: 4
Agreed. But I actually find that he does too much. It's like when you were younger and your mom would clean all the house, and after that, complain that nobody helped her 😅

I don't even understand how this Chef can be so unpleasant, especially to Aesha. Fair enough your dad died of working himself out.. but you'd think it would have gave him great discipline and work ethic.
Ha ha agree so much with that, it's like he has to be involved in everything, but his bosun isn't that good imo, so it's like he doesn't have alot of faith in his crew 🤷‍♀️ I hope Aesha stands up to that twatty chef

Reactions: 2
I have only recently found below deck but I am addicted to the med version. I am hoping to have a quiet day tomorrow so I can whizz through season 1.

Fair play to Captain Jason for cleaning up the sewage and given he used to be a plumber. I liked how he didn't let Benny get away with not doing anything though even though he was in a state. He could tell what he needed in that moment and also how he sat down and had a brew and a chat with him afterwards. Had he gone to Jamie he likely would have walked. I think it also showed the Captain that the deck hands had no faith in Jamie as their boss.

The way Jamie and Culver were just sat in the tender as Jason was working was bad. Let your Captain get back to the boat or at least go back yourselves. No way Culver should have got in the hot tub and you could see that was his intention all along. Tumi was rightfully pissed, just wished she'd say something.

I can't believe Chef didn't do them any food for the pirate party. 5.30-6pm tacos on the beach and that was it! Don't think they even had dessert.

But it's another day, another Below Deck to enjoy.

Fair play to Captain Jason for cleaning up the sewage and given he used to be a plumber. I liked how he didn't let Benny get away with not doing anything though even though he was in a state. He could tell what he needed in that moment and also how he sat down and had a brew and a chat with him afterwards. Had he gone to Jamie he likely would have walked. I think it also showed the Captain that the deck hands had no faith in Jamie as their boss.

The way Jamie and Culver were just sat in the tender as Jason was working was bad. Let your Captain get back to the boat or at least go back yourselves. No way Culver should have got in the hot tub and you could see that was his intention all along. Tumi was rightfully pissed, just wished she'd say something.

I can't believe Chef didn't do them any food for the pirate party. 5.30-6pm tacos on the beach and that was it! Don't think they even had dessert.

But it's another day, another Below Deck to enjoy.
I can’t wait for the chef to get genuinely difficult guests.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.