Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whhhyyyyyyy did the preview for the rest of the season make it look good when I was ready to detox myself… can you imagine what the end of season reunion will be like though when they’re watching what actually went on behind all of their backs 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whhhyyyyyyy did the preview for the rest of the season make it look good when I was ready to detox myself… can you imagine what the end of season reunion will be like though when they’re watching what actually went on behind all of their backs 🥳🥳
I need to get this episode watched just so I can see what’s going to happen later on!

Reactions: 1
That was one long boring ass episode 😴 the preview for the rest of the season looks decent though🤞

Reactions: 3
A whole mess. Can't wait for next week and see why Sandy called Natasha to the bridge. It's boring but I think the reunion might be good.

Reactions: 3
Natasha is just a mess of a person. Her saying last week she “loves the idea of love” yet she sabotaged whatever it was with Dave & cheated on her boyfriend, as much as he sounds like a dick too with them texts. Let’s be together when we get on the boat, share my cabin, showering with him then expecting him just to accept she’s back with her ex.. what?! The difference between how she treats Kyle and Natalya - because Kyle enables her crappy behaviour and never tells her when she’s in the wrong. Natalya HAS spoken to both of them before Sandy and explained why she was getting annoyed with the cleaning, she does the set up every night and then gets sent to the cabins like Cinderella and them two get to take all the credit! “She’s making me look bad to the captain” babe, you did that all by yourself. 🖕🏻 I hope Sandy gives it her next week cos seeing Natalya being ganged up on was just crappy, do your job properly or leave if being away from your boyfriends is bothering you that much?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm watching season 1 Mediterranean ep. 5
The guy called Daniel is horrible. Most of the crew are awful too.
I watched the Caribbean and Thailand cruises with Captain Lee and co. and they were great ( that was a couple of months ago)
I just can't get into these Med episodes they seem disjointed and badly filmed.

Reactions: 6
I'm watching season 1 Mediterranean ep. 5
The guy called Daniel is horrible. Most of the crew are awful too.
I watched the Caribbean and Thailand cruises with Captain Lee and co. and they were great ( that was a couple of months ago)
I just can't get into these Med episodes they seem disjointed and badly filmed.
season 1 of the med series isn’t great, but they definitely pick up after that..

Reactions: 8
God the latest guests were the worst. Steven didn’t go down well…
I don't think the guests were that bad. In fairness, in their position if I hadn't indicated I was into that type of humour my first thought would probably be "Do I definitely want TV cameras to film me drinking shots from a dildo". Nastasha did not read the room at all, even though Kyle tried to warn her.

Reactions: 12
I don't think the guests were that bad. In fairness, in their position if I hadn't indicated I was into that type of humour my first thought would probably be "Do I definitely want TV cameras to film me drinking shots from a dildo". Nastasha did not read the room at all, even though Kyle tried to warn her.
For someone who works in hospitality she has no read of people at all

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.