Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I absolutely hate the Down Under chef. If I’m paying mega bucks for a yacht I’m not letting some chef tell me when to eat and not giving me options for breakfast!!

Reactions: 22

docmum

VIP Member
Tattlers tattlers docmum..

this is your excited announcement that Captain Lee is back and we have officially survived/seen off the bland days at sea in the Med 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 20

nw26

If the roles were reversed and Dave had cheated on his girlfriend and then played with Tasha’s emotions and then got back with his exs! People would be out for his head. Hate this double standard! (Not condoning what he texted her,but she did gaslight the shit out of him)

Reactions: 19

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Ross is trash. He shouldn't be in a position of power in an industry that has been rife with serial harassment. We'd all die of alcohol poisoning if we took a shot every time he mentioned sex.

Camille's up coming meltdown is something else. Surely she will be off the boat. She isn't safe with her mental health in that state.

And I hate myself for liking Sandy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Maid22

VIP Member
I don't think Nat is a snitch, Sandy was already aware of what was going on, I'd have said something too, would have been pissed off cleaning up their shit from the night before!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Icanteven

Chatty Member
I find myself watching this season of below deck and spending most of the time on my phone not taking any of it in. The cast is just not likeable and the guests are boring.

Reactions: 17

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Maybe I’m making an assumption here but did anyone else feel like Ash was way more sober and in control of the situation than she let on? One min she says she can’t remember and then she is bragging to Gab and in her talking head saying what happened and how men usually go crazy over her.

Reactions: 17

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
I feel that way about Kyle and Natayla. Her relationship with Storm is all for the cameras
Usually lurk on this thread catching up but can’t stand Kyle, he is so fake and very inappropriate with the guests. His I’m the campest queen of the sea act is not endearing or funny at all.

Reactions: 15

ceecee121

It must be a prerequisite on the BD franchise that if your name is Kyle you’ve got to be a complete and utter bawbag.

• Haha

2xblended

VIP Member
I was a little late in watching this episode and now I wish I didn't. It's reassuring to see that everyone here felt the same discomfort I did.
That was assault. He wasn't aware. He said "No" and "Get it out" and "We're not having sex". He wasn't consenting. He tried to stop it but was too drunk to. She ignored him and carried on with what she wanted. He told Daisy he was "paralytic"- Ashley is absolute scum to take advantage of him in that situation.
And she's so proud and giggling about it after? WTF?!

Gabi- I don't understand the switch in her storyline at all. What happened? She was so in control, so professional, so fun at the start. Why did she spiral? And why did she say she needs to work on herself to Glenn? Did we miss something horrible she did, because I saw her trying her hardest.
Yes, she was horrible to Marcos on the day off, but he's been horrible to her all along- even refusing every apology she made- and she finally snapped at him. She got kicked in the face in the pool and he just laughed at her, instead of checking if she was okay.
I was such a fan of his at the start, but I now see how he's manipulative and has (along with Ashely) contributed to her losing her standing amongst the crew. He's older and in a position of authority, so he could be more mature and help her feel included in the group, but he's acting like he's being gracious to her whilst subtly icing her out and badmouthing her to Colin and Daisy. He's a gaslighter. I feel like I'm alone in this as most people still stan Marcos, but he's really gone down in my estimation.

Feeling really shit after this episode tbh. It's supposed to be light entertainment but it's mentally draining.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I actually feel bad for Jason
I stopped watching a few weeks back but yea, they're saying they don't get along with him but Mzi and Storm didn't even try. Then they welcomed Courtney with open arms, and left out Jason.
I hate to say it but Kyle is really the stereotypical misogynist white gay. All his remarks about women's anatomy are disgusting, I get he's bitter his ex left him for a woman but bisexual people exist.
I'll tune in for the reunion, I hope Sandy drop this fake kind act and rip them a new one. The season we needed her to be ruthless, she dissapoints. Btw her girlfriend is gorgeous 🥰

Reactions: 14

Restless Native

VIP Member
I know it's only 2 eps in but I'm struggling to get into this series. Might be better waiting for a few weeks to binge

nyMreb-5fattu-hedgob

I don’t understand how in previous seasons Sandy has been virtually stalking the crew, lurking around corners watching their every move, pulling them up on minute details and yet this time she is nowhere to be seen. Where is she when Natasha is on her phone constantly or when Kyle is lounging with guests. I know it’s all editing for drama but at least be consistent with her approach.

• Heart