Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched all the below deck Med and LOVED it!! Starting watching below deck ( the American one) and didn’t get on with it - think I got to series 2.

So tried below deck sailing desk- I’m on series 1 but really not enjoying it ( I miss the fun of below deck med )

Is down under worth watching? Or is there any good series further into below deck sailing or below deck America?

Thanks!!!

Reactions: 3
Both below deck and below deck sailing d starting season 2 are getting really good. The first season, they just try to find their footing

Below deck down under was good, but I don't remember finishing the season lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched all the below deck Med and LOVED it!! Starting watching below deck ( the American one) and didn’t get on with it - think I got to series 2.

So tried below deck sailing desk- I’m on series 1 but really not enjoying it ( I miss the fun of below deck med )

Is down under worth watching? Or is there any good series further into below deck sailing or below deck America?

Thanks!!!
Carry on in with below deck sailing, it's the best out of all imo!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Thanks!!!
Series 2 of Yacht is better but persevere with Season 1 until the part where Adam jumps off the tender onto land.... 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Second all the above re Below deck sailing series 2 onwards. But if you’re only on BD OG series 2 you have to stick it out a bit longer to see the ever changing faces and crappy bullying of Kate chastain!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok going to persevere with below deck sailing yaught, then continue series 2 below deck. Then once all those series are done I’ll try down under 🤣

Just hate how Jenna has no team and doesn’t give a tit. She looks like the cop from good girls 🤣

Reactions: 2
Second all the above re Below deck sailing series 2 onwards. But if you’re only on BD OG series 2 you have to stick it out a bit longer to see the ever changing faces and crappy bullying of Kate chastain!
And the dedication to towel art. We just don't see this anymore. 😅

• Haha
Natasha and vile Kyle acting like martyrs, get over yourselves you had plenty of time to sort your mess out, then when Natasha said she's good at her job, funniest thing I've ever heard on a series, she's so delusional!!!
I think they are all a very unlikeable bunch, except Courtney, roll on sailing yacht!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I gave up with SY season 1 but can someone point me in the direction of a video of Adam embarrassing himself? I need to see this. I tried searching You Tube but I don't know what I'm looking for.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.