Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a crap chief stew!!
Too busy trying to make fancy shots and cocktails. I think she will be a one season wonder. They've really struggled to replace Hannah and I'm no fan of hers btw. She was a lazy Chief Stew who was really over the whole thing

Reactions: 12
Too busy trying to make fancy shots and cocktails. I think she will be a one season wonder. They've really struggled to replace Hannah and I'm no fan of hers btw. She was a lazy Chief Stew who was really over the whole thing
And too busy on her phone to her boyfriend, Magda got fired for that!!!

Reactions: 8
Everytime someone orders an espresso martini my mouth waters 🍸🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think the guests were that bad. In fairness, in their position if I hadn't indicated I was into that type of humour my first thought would probably be "Do I definitely want TV cameras to film me drinking shots from a dildo". Nastasha did not read the room at all, even though Kyle tried to warn her.
I don't get why any of the guests choose to be on the show, in other type of reality things they are usually trying to promote themselves/their business etc, what on earth is in it for them? It is not even free

Reactions: 5
I don't get why any of the guests choose to be on the show, in other type of reality things they are usually trying to promote themselves/their business etc, what on earth is in it for them? It is not even free
Even if they have money, they don't have "crazy money" to spend charting a boat at full price (150-250k/week). If you accept to be featured on the show, you can chart the boat for more than half what you would pay if it was done privately (60k if i recall correctly). Since the show doesn't feature guests heavily, it seems like a good deal.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't think the guests were that bad. In fairness, in their position if I hadn't indicated I was into that type of humour my first thought would probably be "Do I definitely want TV cameras to film me drinking shots from a dildo". Nastasha did not read the room at all, even though Kyle tried to warn her.
I really had a feeling those guests were gonna be well shocked at the appearance of "Steven" even Kyle knew. Tash seems clueless. Plus she'll never "own" any of her mistakes

Ha, I've never had one of those either!! Am a pint of lager girl :ROFLMAO:
Nowt wrong with that @Maid22 TBH I'm as happy with a bit of "fat" Coke with loads of Ice. And I definitely mean Coca Cola & not the white stuff x

Reactions: 6
I only drink belvedere club soda three limes carcass out 💅

A good martini, or a Siberian kiss when feeling fancy, always does the trick for me. Espresso martinis turned me into an emotional mess, they taste good, but I have to stay away from it.

And the thing with Natasha is that her drinks are stuff you'll find in clubs, not in upscale bars. Neon blue stuff with candy, yikes. Who wouldn't want to drink that

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

A good martini, or a Siberian kiss when feeling fancy, always does the trick for me. Espresso martinis turned me into an emotional mess, they taste good, but I have to stay away from it.

And the thing with Natasha is that her drinks are stuff you'll find in clubs, not in upscale bars. Neon blue stuff with candy, yikes. Who wouldn't want to drink that
You and your carcass out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I was ill on Brandy Alexander once. Probably the cream was off and I never touch cognac now.

Reactions: 2
You and your carcass out :ROFLMAO:
Nooo, I'm not that high maintenance I promise 😇 I don't even know if i could order it in french " sans carcasses " with a straight face.

I was ill on Brandy Alexander once. Probably the cream was off and I never touch cognac now.
Weird how that works, right ? I use to order p*rnstar martinis all the time, got sick once, and it was done.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just thought they were really annoying.

nah she didn’t read the room at all.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.