Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh I hate them all except our Coco. And maybe storm and mzi. But vile Kyle made me vom in my mouth with his comment when cleaning, literally, bravo have had to stoop to lines like that to make it sound interesting. The only thing that should be good is the wwhl.. Sandy will be wishing she kept Hannah now she’s seen the state of tash, and her and Kyle won’t have a leg to perch on. Maybe they could use Steven instead.

Reactions: 10
I actually feel bad for Jason
I stopped watching a few weeks back but yea, they're saying they don't get along with him but Mzi and Storm didn't even try. Then they welcomed Courtney with open arms, and left out Jason.
I hate to say it but Kyle is really the stereotypical misogynist white gay. All his remarks about women's anatomy are disgusting, I get he's bitter his ex left him for a woman but bisexual people exist.
I'll tune in for the reunion, I hope Sandy drop this fake kind act and rip them a new one. The season we needed her to be ruthless, she dissapoints. Btw her girlfriend is gorgeous 🥰

Reactions: 14
I stopped watching a few weeks back but yea, they're saying they don't get along with him but Mzi and Storm didn't even try. Then they welcomed Courtney with open arms, and left out Jason.
I hate to say it but Kyle is really the stereotypical misogynist white gay. All his remarks about women's anatomy are disgusting, I get he's bitter his ex left him for a woman but bisexual people exist.
I'll tune in for the reunion, I hope Sandy drop this fake kind act and rip them a new one. The season we needed her to be ruthless, she dissapoints. Btw her girlfriend is gorgeous 🥰
I feel like they’ve bullied Jason a bit.

Reactions: 9
I really liked Katie from the last season think it speaks volumes that her and malia didn’t come back and are now working together

Reactions: 8
They don’t like Jason and they’ll pick over everything to affirm their thoughts, it’s a bit mean.

Reactions: 8
Why did they make such a big deal of him ordering food? What was weird about that?
They’re nasty to him for no reason . His humour doesn’t gel with theirs but there’s no reason for them to be so horrid . Him crying and saying he should leave in the preview for next week is honestly horrible . I’ve been that person in a job that colleagues have found weird and different and shunned . It’s an awful feeling . Poor chap

• Heart
Just finished Med 1
Thank goodness they sacked Daniel he was getting me enraged with his childish and annoying ways so now I'm about to jump into Med 2.
Been told on here it's the one to watch -- can't wait
💚

Reactions: 2
Just saw that Natalya from current BD Med, and Magda from BD Down Under, are on Andy Cohen Watch What Happens Live (on Hayu for 4 more days).

Reactions: 3
Think I'm just gonna cancel my hayu, the main reason I have it is for below deck but this season just isn't worth it.

I am really hating Kyle and Natasha now. They are so unbelievably lazy. For Kyle to then throw Nat under the bus with the charter guest was so out of order. It was completely unnecessary to even start that conversation about the cabin not being cleaned.

Jason was a real team player working right up until they docked. He could easily have left by tender. He had to go though as he obviously hated it.

Not loving the new deck hand. He's a cutie but the religious side of him is not for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Natalya to Kyle, You already act like the 8th guest, so you might as well continue that!! :ROFLMAO:
Storm really showing how hes lacking experience, picking Courtney as his lead on a night out and the way he's dealt with the whole Jason situation, am sure Gary would have dealt with it a whole lot better.
So bored of Natasha and her boyfriend, throw her and Kyle overboard :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Think I'm just gonna cancel my hayu, the main reason I have it is for below deck but this season just isn't worth it.
I cancelled my subscription and watch it on soap2day. After all most of us need to watch the pennies now, more than ever!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.