Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've probably got a similar accent (very northern) but my gosh if I sound like her shoot me now!!
Northern is fine, but northern with her monotone nasal droning on is not the one for TV! Also the fact she’s an annoying & boring doesn’t warm me to her either. Dave is just as bad. Don’t care about their past together…yawn.

Reactions: 6
Northern is fine, but northern with her monotone nasal droning on is not the one for TV! Also the fact she’s an annoying & boring doesn’t warm me to her either. Dave is just as bad. Don’t care about their past together…yawn.
It's the way she says daaaaave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why couldn't Sandy have been invited to that tit show of a dinner? Or done her usual helicopter Captaining?

Reactions: 2
Looking at all the quotes on here I think I'm watching a different Below Deck 😄
The chef is a man and the captain is Sandy 👩‍✈️
sandy is captain for 6 of them.. who is on deck/bosun? It’ll be Hannah as CS I assume..

i need a life asap..🤦🏻‍♀️

I've probably got a similar accent (very northern) but my gosh if I sound like her shoot me now!!
without meaning this to cause offence in any way, I thought she may have had a slight hearing impairment at first, as her speech seems really difficult to understand when it comes to the articulation.. and I’m no stranger to the north! I think she’s genuinely terrified of the live cameras/crew and so mumbles a lot when they’re around. She is completely naive to the all-seeing process and being filmed in her job role, as she comes across ok in the interviews. Did anyone watch the WWHL? I missed it, wondered if she mentioned whether it was different to what she expected..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
sandy is captain for 6 of them.. who is on deck/bosun? It’ll be Hannah as CS I assume..

i need a life asap..🤦🏻‍♀️

without meaning this to cause offence in any way, I thought she may have had a slight hearing impairment at first, as her speech seems really difficult to understand when it comes to the articulation.. and I’m no stranger to the north! I think she’s genuinely terrified of the live cameras/crew and so mumbles a lot when they’re around. She is completely naive to the all-seeing process and being filmed in her job role, as she comes across ok in the interviews. Did anyone watch the WWHL? I missed it, wondered if she mentioned whether it was different to what she expected..
Think it is a guy bosun. There is a black girl I recognise from the Captain Lee Episodes called Lexi ?? I think. Everybody call her lazy. She has long dark hair.

Think it is a guy bosun. There is a black girl I recognise from the Captain Lee Episodes called Lexi ?? I think. Everybody call her lazy. She has long dark hair.
Is the chef a nutter ?

Sounds like the previous series you are watching

• Haha
I suppose when you remember Lexi, you can see to an extent why they wanted a boring team this season 😂 you’re a season behind @Mrs Moon but a couple of the crew come back for this season.

• Haha
I suppose when you remember Lexi, you can see to an extent why they wanted a boring team this season 😂 you’re a season behind @Mrs Moon but a couple of the crew come back for this season.
Thank you, I thought I was watching an entirely different Below Deck from everyone else 😁

What series is everyone rewatching at the moment? I am on the one with James and Elizabeth. He was obsessed with himself.

What series is everyone rewatching at the moment? I am on the one with James and Elizabeth. He was obsessed with himself.
Just finished this series. She was an absolute pain on the backside. James was an absolute player and chef Rachel, off her rocker 😂

Just finished this series. She was an absolute pain on the backside. James was an absolute player and chef Rachel, off her rocker 😂
Rachel and alcohol ---- nooooooooooo!!!!!!🍾🍸🍹

I really like and respect Captain Lee in Below Deck.
His story about his son was heart wrenching 😢😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yea, I think I'm out. Attacking the two only sane people on board (Natalya and Jason). Storm is on an ego trip, Kyle is vile as usual, all of you were right Natasha is an abusive manipulative b/tch, Mzi is a sucker. What a let down of a season.

Reactions: 8
I hope the rest of the season is as drama filled as the preview suggested but not holding out much hope. That much toxicity and hostility was always going to blow up.

Tash definitely has a type in needy guys huh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.