Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be amazing! I’m actually going on a private yacht charter today…it’s nowt fancy and there’s only two guys who run it but hey I get to live my BD fantasy 🤣🤣
oh if you can share anything that feels confidential enough I’d love to know what it’s like. Grill the guys about BD and if it’s at all real?! And let us know if they’re hot obviously 😂 Have a fab time❤

Reactions: 2
oh if you can share anything that feels confidential enough I’d love to know what it’s like. Grill the guys about BD and if it’s at all real?! And let us know if they’re hot obviously 😂 Have a fab time❤
Haha honestly it was just an older man and a young girl. Nothing fancy at all! We had booked a boat trip but they had the yacht available instead. Just bottles of beers and chicken and salad!

I wish I was fancy enough to afford a real fancy charter!

Had a great time thanks!

Reactions: 6
laughed out loud at that memory,and then at your username. There are BD mugs/T-shirts etc with that on though I assume you’ve seen??

since this season is fairly dull, thought I’d widen the chat if possible and not already done. I would love to see daisy and Katie work together, maybe with one of the earlier stews like Kat who used to get absolutely hammered after each charter. And then get Eddie, Colin, Gary and maybe Joao/Ashton/tanner or jack for added mischief. Would have Rachel or Ben as chef.. slight girl crush on Rachel. Glenn can drive the boat. I appreciate that this is a really bad practical skill mix and that I am also very sad to have this much of an opinion. The show has been a huge comfort for me.

I didn’t see the earlier thread but was Manchester Kyle ever discussed? Such a strange guy who seemed disingenuous but most of the crew really liked him including K🤢te. The stew he fancied was beautiful, she was a little bit weird in her own way but he literally bullied her then revealed he had a girlfriend, who he proposed to. The British guys haven’t come across too well across the board thinking about it..
I really despised Manchester Kyle. Gave Sierra (spelling?) a hard time for texting a guy she liked when he had a girlfriend. He was awful. And bragging about not having safe sex. Everything about him is just gross.

Reactions: 8
Really feel below deck med has been such a snooze fest!!! This weeks wasn’t anything great/ memorable.

Reactions: 9
Really feel below deck med has been such a snooze fest!!! This weeks wasn’t anything great/ memorable.
Yep especially compared to the drama filled previous season. Plus the crew aren't just likeable at all. Mzi qnd Courtney might as well not be there

Yep especially compared to the drama filled previous season. Plus the crew aren't just likeable at all. Mzi qnd Courtney might as well not be there
I know!! I seen that Daisy posted saying season is finished. I hope we don’t need to wait too long for sailing 🤞🏼

Just watched episode 8 what a snoozefest. Kyle is so inappropriate with guests it was embarrassing. Fed up with Natasha and Dave storyline now. Jason has gone down in my estimations after way he spoke to Storm but think he is an outsider on the deck team sadly.

Reactions: 11
I'm not feeling this season at all. The whole Kyle/guest thing seemed very contrived, it was as if he just wanted a storyline.

Kyle is engaged now to a friend of the guy he was eyeballing on this charter.
The whole Natasha/Dave thing is so meh… over it move on.

• Wow
This series is so boring. I think they are focusing on the wrong things. We don't care about the chef & chief stew relationship/not a relationship. I want to see some of the others.

Reactions: 8
The only one I've warmed to is storm. I think he could have been very good to watch if they gave him more of a story line.

They've ignored the guests completly in favour of the boring as duck chef natasha "drama". I feel asleep watching the last one

Reactions: 10
I've just started watching Below Deck Mediterranean ( already seen Caribbean and Thailand ) Don't know which season it is but the captain is Sandy. It's pretty good 😄

Reactions: 1
Looking at all the quotes on here I think I'm watching a different Below Deck 😄
The chef is a man and the captain is Sandy 👩‍✈️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.