Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natalya, wft, went to dinner with storm, then got crappy with him, storm stay away, red flags with that one!!
What was with her going to sleep in the guest cabin when they're not even sharing a cabin anyway. Just wanted Storm to see her go past with her things. I think he'd already got the message by then hun.

I think it's safe to say there's another chief stew that will only be for 1 season.

Reactions: 7
They're all so intense, but not even in an interesting way. I feel like they are dulling Mzi and Courtney's sparkle.

Reactions: 10
I've seen all seasons now unfortunately 🤣 apart from the down under and sailing yacht,couldn't get into them
I couldn’t get into the first sailing yacht either, but they randomly started S2 and now on S3 - they're good!
I liked down under but mostly cos I love Aesha!

Reactions: 5
Also if there is a lone American on it they always seem to struggle to fit in with the rest of the crew imo

Reactions: 2
I've tried them all, it's something about sailing that puts me off 🤣
proud watcher of all 🤦🏻‍♀️ Probably more than once. If you like the drama, you have to watch SY series 2, the fallout afterwards is still going but the crew were all great, and it doesn’t get boring - give it another try. There’s always Colin to look at and the funniest part for me was the bubble bath in the jacuzzi on the last night. All good fun.

im really not sure what to make of this series. I was thinking this week that I don’t mind the deck crew too much until Jason has his little ‘nobody likes me’ melt down, I didn’t see the WWHL with Natasha and Jason but on one of the BD podcasts they said that Jason had said the one person he’d never work with again is storm, ?fall out to come.

i think Natasha is HUGELY naive to cameras (and editing, her word on that I suppose). I think she’d be always messaging any boyfriend 24/7 and hasn’t realised the extent it’s been picked up on. You can see sometimes she will look just behind the camera after speaking to guests etc which suggests she really thought it was more set up than Big brother and hence caught her inconsistencies. Dave is weird.. could have made her life a lot harder if he is to be believed.. jury still out for me. Cannot take Kyle but I think he’s well in with the ‘non favouritism’🤪 captain despite what looks like overstepping the mark next week. Think Natalya is a mixture of trust issues/self sabotage and is on there for a boat-mance, and maybe got the ick with the best of the slim pickings? Agree MUCH better to binge watch it, but the way that bloody boat is going it might be an abandon ship soon enough. Stabilisers? What stabilisers?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've seen all seasons now unfortunately 🤣 apart from the down under and sailing yacht,couldn't get into them
The first season of sailing yacht isn't great bit season 2 and 3 are by far my favourites of all of them now.

Reactions: 4
Apart from the bit when Adam runs full speed into the broken branch. That's TV gold.
laughed out loud at that memory,and then at your username. There are BD mugs/T-shirts etc with that on though I assume you’ve seen??

since this season is fairly dull, thought I’d widen the chat if possible and not already done. I would love to see daisy and Katie work together, maybe with one of the earlier stews like Kat who used to get absolutely hammered after each charter. And then get Eddie, Colin, Gary and maybe Joao/Ashton/tanner or jack for added mischief. Would have Rachel or Ben as chef.. slight girl crush on Rachel. Glenn can drive the boat. I appreciate that this is a really bad practical skill mix and that I am also very sad to have this much of an opinion. The show has been a huge comfort for me.

I didn’t see the earlier thread but was Manchester Kyle ever discussed? Such a strange guy who seemed disingenuous but most of the crew really liked him including K🤢te. The stew he fancied was beautiful, she was a little bit weird in her own way but he literally bullied her then revealed he had a girlfriend, who he proposed to. The British guys haven’t come across too well across the board thinking about it..

laughed out loud at that memory,and then at your username. There are BD mugs/T-shirts etc with that on though I assume you’ve seen??

since this season is fairly dull, thought I’d widen the chat if possible and not already done. I would love to see daisy and Katie work together, maybe with one of the earlier stews like Kat who used to get absolutely hammered after each charter. And then get Eddie, Colin, Gary and maybe Joao/Ashton/tanner or jack for added mischief. Would have Rachel or Ben as chef.. slight girl crush on Rachel. Glenn can drive the boat. I appreciate that this is a really bad practical skill mix and that I am also very sad to have this much of an opinion. The show has been a huge comfort for me.

I didn’t see the earlier thread but was Manchester Kyle ever discussed? Such a strange guy who seemed disingenuous but most of the crew really liked him including K🤢te. The stew he fancied was beautiful, she was a little bit weird in her own way but he literally bullied her then revealed he had a girlfriend, who he proposed to. The British guys haven’t come across too well across the board thinking about it..
Below Deck Allstars would be great!

I liked Manc’ Kyle but a few things came out after the show. I’m sure he’s been done for assault too.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Below Deck Allstars would be great!

I liked Manc’ Kyle but a few things came out after the show. I’m sure he’s been done for assault too.
i missed that, sadly I can understand how that could be true. We need to propose an all stars to Bravo and in return get a free tattle group charter 😂

i missed that, sadly I can understand how that could be true. We need to propose an all stars to Bravo and in return get a free tattle group charter 😂
It would be amazing! I’m actually going on a private yacht charter today…it’s nowt fancy and there’s only two guys who run it but hey I get to live my BD fantasy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good idea!! But I'll bow out, get really bad sea sicknesses :ROFLMAO:
It would be amazing! I’m actually going on a private yacht charter today…it’s nowt fancy and there’s only two guys who run it but hey I get to live my BD fantasy 🤣🤣
Have a lovely time!!

Reactions: 2
have you picked a theme for the party yet...? And requested alllllll the toys in the water at all times?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.