Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. I'm not a fan of the boat interior, and there isn't even nice scenery to look at a lot of the time.
It seems really claustrophobic for a bigger boat. Must be a nightmare having TV crew in the way as you work in such a tight space.

I’m rewatching season 4 of below deck med and Colin is by far my favourite deckhand. I’d marry that man 😍

Aww Colly Wolly. And his Mom 😅.

Reactions: 8
This Natasha chick is a piece of work, acting like some naive babe in the woods. 😤 She changes the narrative every 5 seconds. First she says she split with her ex and found out he was cheating on her. Hooked up with Dave, says she feels guilty for cheating on the chearing ex. Tells Dave to keep things quiet, but continues to play come here, go away. Let's share a cabin? Gets all hugsy wugsy with him then oh tit, he has feelings for her-so she ignores him, he is the one with the problem. Now she is calling the ex? My God the manipulation with this one is unreal! There is something we used to call women like this: prick tease. She is exasperating, says she doesn't play games. What you have been doing is exactly that. I don't know if this will show for everyone, but here is Natasha on WWHL.

Came on to say the same. Why did she have sex with him in the bathroom the morning after their night out and row?!? If she wasn't interested?! She led him on and is gas lighting her way out of it. Not saying Dave is a saint but she is a conniving little witch, making sandy think she's done nowt wrong and Daves the devil.
Also tashs voice is so bleeping annoying. I know she is northern but she put on some ridiculous American twang. She also reminds of paige off love island 🏝

Reactions: 14
Seen there’s a new episode out & I doubt I’ll even watch it. Really not enjoying med this season. Wait for sailing or below deck to come back instead

Reactions: 6
Today's storyline: a toothache.
Dave is still a creep, keeping eyes on Tash and always following her. Really really creepy.
She's just as annoying as usual, hope she stays with her ex forever they deserve each other.
Courtney: weird note but love her voice
Jason looks DEPRESSED. The man might jump off the boat next episode.
Storm and Natalya: meh
On another note, I think Natasha is quite unfair towards Natalya. She clearly favors Kyle who doesn't work half as hard as Natalya.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today's storyline: a toothache.
Dave is still a creep, keeping eyes on Tash and always following her. Really really creepy.
She's just as annoying as usual, hope she stays with her ex forever they deserve each other.
Courtney: weird note but love her voice
Jason looks DEPRESSED. The man might jump off the boat next episode.
Storm and Natalya: meh
On another note, I think Natasha is quite unfair towards Natalya. She clearly favors Kyle who doesn't work half as hard as Natalya.
That doesn't surprise me, the trailer for the season looked crap!!

Reactions: 4
Jesus it is gone very bad isn't it??? I have no feelings on the cast and hate the boat.

But at least the trailer for next week looks like Kyle oversteps the mark 😆😆

Reactions: 10
I hate Natasha 😂
Ditto … She is making out that Dave is very unpredictable but the guy is obviously hurt and her texting her ex boyfriend in front of him and then telling him she’s sorting things out with her ex is just rubbing his nose in it she’s an absolute piece of work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If the roles were reversed and Dave had cheated on his girlfriend and then played with Tasha’s emotions and then got back with his exs! People would be out for his head. Hate this double standard! (Not condoning what he texted her,but she did gaslight the tit out of him)

Reactions: 19
Natasha on her phone to her ex all the time, wasn't Magda fired for that in BDU, Natasha is an awful chief stew.
Natalya, wft, went to dinner with storm, then got crappy with him, storm stay away, red flags with that one!!
Jason, Jason who??
As for Kyle, one of the worst drama queens ever, and far to over familiar with the guests!

I forgot to add, only one I'm liking is Courtney!
Oh, and still can't stand Sandy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have only recently found below deck but I am addicted to the med version. I am hoping to have a quiet day tomorrow so I can whizz through season 1.
I only found it in July and the series has ended and I'm missing it madly. Love Captain Lee he is so honest and caring while trying to be in charge of some bad staff! Lol

Reactions: 2
I have to say I don't really like watching it when it's only an episode a week. It's better to binge the whole season and be able to watch a few episodes in a row. Otherwise I forget what happened and lose interest

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have to say I don't really like watching it when it's only an episode a week. It's better to binge the whole season and be able to watch a few episodes in a row. Otherwise I forget what happened and lose interest
I watched it every night except on Saturday and Sunday when it was off on channel E4. It was mainly the Caribbean and Thailand seasons.
Haven't seen the Med yet.

I watched it every night except on Saturday and Sunday when it was off on channel E4. It was mainly the Caribbean and Thailand seasons.
Haven't seen the Med yet.
I've seen all seasons now unfortunately 🤣 apart from the down under and sailing yacht,couldn't get into them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.