Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im surprised so many people don't like sandy, I think she's fair and usually nice about things if something doesn't go her way
I think at first she's hard to warm too, but few episodes in you realise she isn't so bad. I think this is a problem with most women in authority.

Reactions: 3
I think she was going into or just in middle of menopause when filming. In general she is fair. Yeah I didn’t like her after Hannah and also the way she loves malia so much(she’s a tit) but hey you can’t say she’s bad just from being friends with someone

Reactions: 2
I think she was going into or just in middle of menopause when filming. In general she is fair. Yeah I didn’t like her after Hannah and also the way she loves malia so much(she’s a tit) but hey you can’t say she’s bad just from being friends with someone
I think she micro manages too much

Reactions: 5
So I've binged all of med in past few weeks and up to date...so got lots of Sandy in one go and although the Hannah thing annoyed me and some of her comments could be sparky at reunions ( she really annoyed me inside out at the Hannah reunion where Hannah was pregnant) Sandy came across sparky and manipulate and her way was the right way . Oh yeah also very condescending...wait for it....I'm still a big Sandy fan 🤭🤭 i don't know why except usually when she's on screen I feel she has a great presence and always something to add to the story.

I'm not a huge fan of this season. I definitely agree he's as in Dave getting a bad edit BUT also agree he's bad bleeping news. Reminds me of my ex fiancée...street angel house devil 😈 so I definitely get your point @kale-supremacist ....my ex could do no wrong but behind closed doors with addiction he was a nightmare. I always feel I was lucky to get out of that 5 year abusive relationship and not be in a graveyard as my parents often say. But like you no one had a clue.

I just don't feel I have bonded with the cast tbh. Also I'm not a fan of the layout of the boat. It seems very disjointed. There's no natural flow to the different areas of the boat leading from one area to the next. If that makes sense ( bleeping hell I sound like a hincher now using that last sentence 💀 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So I've binged all of med in past few weeks and up to date...so got lots of Sandy in one go and although the Hannah thing annoyed me and some of her comments could be sparky at reunions ( she really annoyed me inside out at the Hannah reunion where Hannah was pregnant) Sandy came across sparky and manipulate and her way was the right way . Oh yeah also very condescending...wait for it....I'm still a big Sandy fan 🤭🤭 i don't know why except usually when she's on screen I feel she has a great presence and always something to add to the story.

I'm not a huge fan of this season. I definitely agree he's as in Dave getting a bad edit BUT also agree he's bad bleeping news. Reminds me of my ex fiancée...street angel house devil 😈 so I definitely get your point @kale-supremacist ....my ex could do no wrong but behind closed doors with addiction he was a nightmare. I always feel I was lucky to get out of that 5 year abusive relationship and not be in a graveyard as my parents often say. But like you no one had a clue.

I just don't feel I have bonded with the cast tbh. Also I'm not a fan of the layout of the boat. It seems very disjointed. There's no natural flow to the different areas of the boat leading from one area to the next. If that makes sense ( bleeping hell I sound like a hincher now using that last sentence 💀 😂)
The guests have been bores too

• Heart
I feel that way about Kyle and Natayla. Her relationship with Storm is all for the cameras
Usually lurk on this thread catching up but can’t stand Kyle, he is so fake and very inappropriate with the guests. His I’m the campest queen of the sea act is not endearing or funny at all.

Reactions: 15
I just think Sandy massively plays up to the cameras.
I actually went off Sandy when her friends came for the first time and she started trying too hard. It was a huge turn off, she treated the crew like the help and it was awful.
I will never forgive her for firing Hannah for no reason at all, Hannah was too good for her anyway.
Malia is the most annoying human on earth, so it's no surprise they get along so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually went off Sandy when her friends came for the first time and she started trying too hard. It was a huge turn off, she treated the crew like the help and it was awful.
I will never forgive her for firing Hannah for no reason at all, Hannah was too good for her anyway.
Malia is the most annoying human on earth, so it's no surprise they get along so well.
Sandy is awful!! Did actually feel a tiny bit sorry for Malia in last season, she had a good crew, but Sandy was a witch to her!
By the way, hope you're home and ok x

Sandy is awful!! Did actually feel a tiny bit sorry for Malia in last season, she had a good crew, but Sandy was a witch to her!
By the way, hope you're home and ok x
That's the thing with Sandy, she liked building people up but when they become their own person, she turn bitter and resentful.

Thank you for asking 🌸🌼. I'll be in the hospital starting the 23rd, they post-poned it and I gladly accepted it since my mom would be back from her holiday by then. in the meantime I did start the OC franchise and I didn't know I'd see someone flashing their tits from the first episode 😂😂😂.

• Haha
I think Sandy’s had some major PR training before this season, she’s a completely different person!!

Reactions: 12
I never understood why Hannah and Sandy continued to work together given how much they didn't get on.

Reactions: 6
Kyle is too much. It's great that he has come out and is confident with it but do the guests need it in their face all the time. In previous seasons of BD the crew have been told not to get too involved with guests but Kyle is all over them. I'd be pretty pissed if I paid all that money for a charter and the Stew was running round with a fake cock hanging out.

I find myself watching this season of below deck and spending most of the time on my phone not taking any of it in. The cast is just not likeable and the guests are boring.

Reactions: 17
I find myself watching this season of below deck and spending most of the time on my phone not taking any of it in. The cast is just not likeable and the guests are boring.
Same. I'm not a fan of the boat interior, and there isn't even nice scenery to look at a lot of the time.

I’m rewatching season 4 of below deck med and Colin is by far my favourite deckhand. I’d marry that man 😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.