Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nataylia and Kyle seem very aware of the cameras and it’s doing my nut in!

Reactions: 9
Nataylia and Kyle seem very aware of the cameras and it’s doing my nut in!
Kyle thinks he's some sort of potential superstar but he is so standard.

His approach and tone with the guests is clearly inappropriate but he seems convinced they find him HILARIOUS and outRAGEOUS and they JUST LOVE HIM! !!11!! That sort of over-familiarity is fine....until it's not and someone really puts him in his place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Kyle thinks he's some sort of potential superstar but he is so standard.

His approach and tone with the guests is clearly inappropriate but he seems convinced they find him HILARIOUS and outRAGEOUS and they JUST LOVE HIM! !!11!! That sort of over-familiarity is fine....until it's not and someone really puts him in his place.
Agreed.He is very inappropriate for that kind of service line.

Reactions: 6
I agree about Kyle also. Every time he opens his mouth I think what tit is he going to come out with now? I feel weird watching him.

Sandy will freak the bean when she watches this back 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree about Kyle also. Every time he opens his mouth I think what tit is he going to come out with now? I feel weird watching him.

Sandy will freak the bean when she watches this back 🤪🤪
I've actually taken a liking to sandy this season. She has been fair with dave and natasha where I think captain Lee would have lost his tit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really don't care about relationship so this whole thing is making me 🙄. I do feel like the editing is making seems worse than it is.
Very happy to see Courtney back.
Very uneventful episode.

The biggest issue of this season is that all the guests are quite nice.

Reactions: 1
This Natasha chick is a piece of work, acting like some naive babe in the woods. 😤 She changes the narrative every 5 seconds. First she says she split with her ex and found out he was cheating on her. Hooked up with Dave, says she feels guilty for cheating on the chearing ex. Tells Dave to keep things quiet, but continues to play come here, go away. Let's share a cabin? Gets all hugsy wugsy with him then oh tit, he has feelings for her-so she ignores him, he is the one with the problem. Now she is calling the ex? My God the manipulation with this one is unreal! There is something we used to call women like this: prick tease. She is exasperating, says she doesn't play games. What you have been doing is exactly that. I don't know if this will show for everyone, but here is Natasha on WWHL.

• Wow
The texts that Dave sent were out of order and he acknowledged that but Natasha has led him on and I feel a lot more when on than that is being shown as he had fallen hard. She was all interested in him and then as soon as he wanted to tell the crew that was it she lost interest. From the preview of next week's episode it looks like she doesn't waste any time running back to her ex, that's just going to mess with Dave's head even more.

Reactions: 11
This Natasha chick is a piece of work, acting like some naive babe in the woods. 😤 She changes the narrative every 5 seconds. First she says she split with her ex and found out he was cheating on her. Hooked up with Dave, says she feels guilty for cheating on the chearing ex. Tells Dave to keep things quiet, but continues to play come here, go away. Let's share a cabin? Gets all hugsy wugsy with him then oh tit, he has feelings for her-so she ignores him, he is the one with the problem. Now she is calling the ex? My God the manipulation with this one is unreal! There is something we used to call women like this: prick tease. She is exasperating, says she doesn't play games. What you have been doing is exactly that. I don't know if this will show for everyone, but here is Natasha on WWHL.

Totally agree with everything you’ve said on her she is playing Dave and screwing with his head all the sweetness and innocence is so false.

I also think they’re editing Dave to look a little psycho and I honestly just think he’s a nice guy who’s unfortunately fell in love with the wrong woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People are allowed to hook up without committing to a relationship. That's how they both explained it. He got feelings, too bad. If he was a woman, people would have just said "oh you know women get attached so fast". She keeps saying hooking up, he keeps saying he got feeling. They just didn't communicate properly. Neither of them is very likable which makes this whole storyline even more boring.

Not sure where the bit about her ex cheating on her comes from, I don't remember her saying that.
Her mannerisms and princess Disney batting eyes annoy me, but I won't hold against her that she slept with someone who turned out to be a psycho and wanted out real fast.

I also think they’re editing Dave to look a little psycho and I honestly just think he’s a nice guy who’s unfortunately fell in love with the wrong woman.
Nah, sorry, the man got agressive with Jason on their first night out, completely out of the blue. Second night out, he rage texted Natasha. He just can't drink. It's not editing if he's an asshole who cooks well and love to cry on camera. He said himself that he has a bad temper. Should we feel bad for him because he decided she was "one the best things that could happen to his life " after hooking up 2 weeks on a boat ???

( power level: on the surface my ex was the sweetest man, everyone who met him loved him. He would get drunk and use substances and abuse me on the phone for hours, HOURS. every night of every lockdown. nobody believed me, I got said that I was the one driving him crazy, that I was the one hot and cold /hot and cold from being traumatized lmao/ etc, that I was playing with his head. And I didn't want to out him for drinking and being a cokehead so I just cut everyone off. People will always side with the gentle looking guy, always. There's no help to it. )

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am not surprised.

This is no Malia and Adam sadly. No storyline this year, no fun guests, the boat is a monstrosity.

(People on Twitter are very pro Dave, so maybe all of you are seeing something I don't lmao) (but then again everyone was very pro Johnny Depp and I couldn't wrap my head around that either)

Reactions: 2
I actually found myself liking Sandy more today after her asking Natasha if she felt safe. Drunk or not sending those messages is threatening and harassment.

I actually found myself liking Sandy more today after her asking Natasha if she felt safe. Drunk or not sending those messages is threatening and harassment.
I hate Sandy usually but I'm warming to her a bit more this series. Probably because it's been so tit

Reactions: 4
There was some kind of scandal before though wasn't there. That afterwards she said had she known about it the person would have be sacked. Maybe it wasn't Sandy. To be honest I've watched that many things on amazon prime/hulu recently it might not have even been below deck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Im surprised so many people don't like sandy, I think she's fair and usually nice about things if something doesn't go her way

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.