Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed they're setting up the narrative so Storm can become bosun. I liked him at first, but not sure now that he snapped at Jason for asking what the guests wanted to drink. Jason really cannot catch a break.

This is a very controversial opinion but Kyle is just plain rude. I wouldn't be able to take it. Natalya has more patience than me. Gay men don't have a free pass for misogynistic jokes.
Kyle is so gross, and too overly friendly with the guests. They need Daisy from Sailing Yacht to give her lecture about how the guests aren't your friends. The sexual behaviour is so inappropriate too.

Reactions: 7
Dave is the clingiest man alive.

He's actually insane.
This is why I never trust "good guys", they turn in misogynistic assholes as soon as they're drunk. duck him. Free Tasha.

Reactions: 3
I actually blame Natasha … those texts were super out of order but loving some one and having them treat you like she’s done is the worst!

Reactions: 4
I actually blame Natasha … those texts were super out of order but loving some one and having them treat you like she’s done is the worst!
Nah sorry. From the get go, there was a clear misunderstanding. She thought she was having a fling, the man got into his feelings real quick like a codependent roach. I started disliking him as soon as turned agressive the first time they went out. He's clearly controlling, cannot take a hint, is agressive and a slut shamer. People's real colors show when they're drunk. This is the real unfiltered him. She already told him twice that they weren't in a relationship. And even if they were, better believe that if someone send me those texts, I'd get them fired. Needy and clingy, yikes. She doesn't owe him tit for him falling in love while she was getting the ick from his behaviour.
Also as I've already stated, I have debilitating anxiety and better believe that I cannot state calmly " I'm having a panic attack " when I'm having one, struggling to breath and sobbing at the same time. Master manipulator.

Reactions: 3
I'm over the Dave and Natasha thing already. Struggled to even think of their names. And the next ep from the spoilers sounds more of the same. This series is falling flat.

Also there's no way Raygan has been a captain or first officer on other boats.

Reactions: 14
I'm over the Dave and Natasha thing already. Struggled to even think of their names. And the next ep from the spoilers sounds more of the same. This series is falling flat.

Also there's no way Raygan has been a captain or first officer on other boats.
Could tell by the trailer it wasn't going to be that good. I'm really struggling to get into it

Reactions: 6
Could tell by the trailer it wasn't going to be that good. I'm really struggling to get into it
Yeah I think they’re scraping the barrel this time. I loved all the other series. Sailings definitely the better one. I’ve totally taken a dislike to Sandy.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think they’re scraping the barrel this time. I loved all the other series. Sailings definitely the better one. I’ve totally taken a dislike to Sandy.
We are so used of the Med being drama filled. Sandy micro manages too much. She is by far my least favourite captain

Reactions: 8
I’m struggling with it too and below deck has got me through a tough couple of years, having it as background noise has helped keep my mind distracted. But this series is awkward and actually just quite boring. What I don’t understand is that, with a combined number of ?20ish series across the board, the producers must know who their crew members are at first interview/first sight even.. how have they got the selection on this series so so wrong? I can’t even imagine Raygen managing to turn up to an interview. Vile Kyle.. speaks for itself. Tasha is very nervous and just uninspiring, Dave is obviously quite driven but a driven chef does not good tv make. Even Jason just seems like he’d rather not be part of a big team so why is he on a huge franchise?!

think I’ll revisit SY - I miss dirty Gary and gorgeous Colin 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m struggling with it too and below deck has got me through a tough couple of years, having it as background noise has helped keep my mind distracted. But this series is awkward and actually just quite boring. What I don’t understand is that, with a combined number of ?20ish series across the board, the producers must know who their crew members are at first interview/first sight even.. how have they got the selection on this series so so wrong? I can’t even imagine Raygen managing to turn up to an interview. Vile Kyle.. speaks for itself. Tasha is very nervous and just uninspiring, Dave is obviously quite driven but a driven chef does not good tv make. Even Jason just seems like he’d rather not be part of a big team so why is he on a huge franchise?!

think I’ll revisit SY - I miss dirty Gary and gorgeous Colin 😂
Dirty Gary 😂 I hated him at first but yeah, there’s something about him 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The thing that makes Sailing work is the crew. Gary, Daisy, Colin and Glen all have great chemistry. The first series was dire because the crew were a bunch of boring arseholes except Glen who is a great captain ❤

Reactions: 13
I binge watched Below Deck Med, Down Under, And Sailing Yacht on recommended from @Maid22 and it was best thing EVER!! And great to see the Irish represented.
I was so excited for this season and I'm really really really disappointed 😞 😕 ...falling very flat for me...even watching Hannah was better than this ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen chef Rachel’s stories and posts? Wowzer!
I just went to have a look now after catching up on the thread...

What actually happened? It seems as if the posts which would have provided context have been deleted, I can tell she's pissed off with Bravo about something haha

And to add my 2p in about our fav cheif stews and captain my line up would be:

Aesha, Daisy, Kate then Hannah (joint second for D and K, one provides the craic while the other provides the drama:LOL:)

Glen, Lee, Jason and of course Sandy

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just went to have a look now after catching up on the thread...

What actually happened? It seems as if the posts which would have provided context have been deleted, I can tell she's pissed off with Bravo about something haha

And to add my 2p in about our fav cheif stews and captain my line up would be:

Aesha, Daisy, Kate then Hannah (joint second for D and K, one provides the craic while the other provides the drama:LOL:)

Glen, Lee, Jason and of course Sandy
I tried looking as well, seems aggro between her and Austen from Southern charm too, but I didn't really understand it!!

Reactions: 1
She called a dude from souther charm a narc. I don't watch it but funny, the pot the kettle.. the guy dm'd her saying "Rachel wtf?" And someone from bravo reached out to her to see what it was all about. It was about nothing but Rachel didn't like that they asked her to take it down. So she decided to never come back on below deck and to not go to Bravocon. And she's been rage tweeting/posting since. The doctor that does mental evaluation before you get on the show reached out (not sure that doctor is that great seeing all the lunatics we've watched on board) and she raged again. That's it. Not much she just making noise, as usual.

Also somewhere there she pointed that below deck is the most successful franchise but neither of them is as well paid as the other series.

I must be one of the few enjoying it the best bit so far was smug Sandy hitting the dolphin shame there wasn’t any damage 🤣

• Haha
The guests so far haven't been much fun. I normally take a while to warm up to a new crew each season, but with this bunch I'm not sure I'm going to keep watching. Can't even blame covid for this season seeming a bit flat.

Storm would be good maybe on a different boat with a different crew - might be fun to see him vibing with Gary and Colin on bdsy. The hero worship Mzi seems to have for storm has gotten a bit boring now - only edit Mzi seems to be getting is as storm's hype man.

Dave - toxic. And like so many below deck crew members before him, he really should reassess his relationship with alcohol and how he behaves after a few drinks. He is a machine in the kitchen though, and the volume of food and dishes he produces is impressive.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.