Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was on normal hayu as a BD episode, it's usually a WWHL. I'm sure I read somewhere that it was like 90 mins long but the ep on hayu was only 40 something mins. They must have edited a lot of the crap out to protect the popular cast members from backlash. (Cough Daisy cough)
I also read it was 90 mins, wonder what they edited out?
I really don't rate Andy Cohen as a host, would like someone new for the below deck franchises!!!

Reactions: 5
So Ashley didn't go to the reunion because she doesn't want to be Bravo's puppet and the way she was portrayed and yet it seemed they made it very clear for Gary to say he does not feel like he was sexually assaulted with him even messaging Ashley to say it was unfair if she was getting tit for it. Seems more like Gary is the puppet.

Reactions: 3
New Med season starts next Monday 11th, so we'll get it on Tuesday!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm excited about new season (Hayu). I will stay off this thread until I catch up, I don't want spoliers I won't start watching it until I finish Down Under, which I've been bingeing over the last week, 2 eps to go. I can't believe there's no reunion for DU, I doubt Ryan would show up, but I really want to know how they all end up.

Reactions: 2
My bet is bosun will be gone and Mzi will be promoted
Really not liking the bosun, she's coming across as abit of a lazy arse!!
Getting confused between the new stews, glad one is wearing glasses.
Like the boat, so much brighter and fresher than the dark wood on others!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.