Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching the series on E4 atm? The chef is SO annoying, yes he is good at cooking, but forgetting to order things when guests ask for them, not having enough fish to give the captain a meal as he dines with guests... I do not get why he has such a high opinion of himself

Reactions: 1
Bosun will get sacked. Someone in the deck crew will get promoted and Courtney will join the deck crew imo

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If Courtney comes back as a deck hand, I wonder why she's doing that instead of being a stew 🤷‍♀️ I always thought she was a good stew!

Reactions: 4
any series with eddie in i will watch - what was most recent series he was in?
can we PLS make him and rocky reunite for a one off?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Starting med, first thought: this ultra white modern boat is gonna be a b*tch to clean. I was just looking at the stairs being like nop, those will never look clean.

Also, I didn't like the " I had to quiet down to live in Turkey because it's a Muslim country " as if people didn't fly off to Turkey to party every other day. I hope the Bosun don't last.

any series with eddie in i will watch - what was most recent series he was in?
From memory, he was season 1 to 3. And then 8 and 9, and he's not coming back for the next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
New boat is too small.
New Bosun is work shy
Male stew is a pure Richard. Demanding a title, making decisions the chief stew should be making/informed of etc
New Chef and Chief Stew……very cosy
Sandy……still don’t like her. Mainly just because of the way she treated Malia in previous season

My predictions - Male Stew is going to bring major drama. Bosun will leave and be replaced by Mzsi, pardon spelling, Chief Stew will get dragged down by male stew and interior will suffer as a result. Chief Stew will be in tears, other stew will want to quit and Chef will threaten to Robert Maxwell the male stew for being a pure Richard and a bully. Sandy will do her usual and tell department heads to lead by example and manage their teams. Likely resulting in someone quitting followed by a sacking or two. The boat will be short staffed for a charter or two and new crew will be found albeit from quarantine. ⛴(y);)

Reactions: 10
I know it's only 2 eps in but I'm struggling to get into this series. Might be better waiting for a few weeks to binge

Reactions: 14
I know it's only 2 eps in but I'm struggling to get into this series. Might be better waiting for a few weeks to binge
I agree but equally first thing I did when I got the chance this morning was put on the new ep, no self control here! Was thinking about it earlier, I think I feel a bit uneasy with this season - there seemed to be a tension throughout when they were out for dinner.

The bosun is odd and I can’t understand her very well, not sure if she may have a hearing impediment which obviously is not her fault if so. Im really not sure how Natasha thought she’d get away with living in 24/7 cameras and not having the relationship revealed. With the chef who seems a bit melancholic…?
Natalia seems fun but a little bit of a live wire.. separate bedroom for any boyfriend?!!

Reactions: 8
I agree but equally first thing I did when I got the chance this morning was put on the new ep, no self control here! Was thinking about it earlier, I think I feel a bit uneasy with this season - there seemed to be a tension throughout when they were out for dinner.

The bosun is odd and I can’t understand her very well, not sure if she may have a hearing impediment which obviously is not her fault if so. Im really not sure how Natasha thought she’d get away with living in 24/7 cameras and not having the relationship revealed. With the chef who seems a bit melancholic…?
I know plus I'm pretty sure they know already who's joining them on the boat to work beforehand

Reactions: 1
On the website I watch, we're at the 3rd episode ? Idk why (it's a streaming site not an official one)
Gotta give it to Sandy she won't let the Bosun duck around.
The chef is the weirdest man, huge turn off. No one is really likable besides Mzi and Storm.

I know plus I'm pretty sure they know already who's joining them on the boat to work beforehand
He explains it in the 3rd episode. They wanted to settle in for a week, and then tell everyone.

Reactions: 3
On the website I watch, we're at the 3rd episode ? Idk why (it's a streaming site not an official one)
Gotta give it to Sandy she won't let the Bosun duck around.
The chef is the weirdest man, huge turn off. No one is really likable besides Mzi and Storm.

He explains it in the 3rd episode. They wanted to settle in for a week, and then tell everyone.
Where have you watched ep 3 please?

I saw an advert saying ?peacock were dropping episodes a week early but that’s not via Hayu.
The three deckhands seem really steady, and suits Sandy as she loves to hate a female crew member!!

I know this is really sad but I went back to watch old BDMed waiting for this series. in season 3 Brooke is second stew, she breaks up with her boyfriend Dave (a yacht chef but never on board/seen on the show) during the season - she’d worked with him for a while on another boat (she was British, sweet, got with Joao eventually) - wonder if chef Dave is the same one.. (yes I need a life) or are there a few yacht chefs called Dave knocking around 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Tbf if it is him he’s got a fairly strong type 😏

Reactions: 7
I saw an advert saying ?peacock were dropping episodes a week early but that’s not via Hayu.
The three deckhands seem really steady, and suits Sandy as she loves to hate a female crew member!!

I know this is really sad but I went back to watch old BDMed waiting for this series. in season 3 Brooke is second stew, she breaks up with her boyfriend Dave (a yacht chef but never on board/seen on the show) during the season - she’d worked with him for a while on another boat (she was British, sweet, got with Joao eventually) - wonder if chef Dave is the same one.. (yes I need a life) or are there a few yacht chefs called Dave knocking around 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Tbf if it is him he’s got a fairly strong type 😏
And after all the drama with Joao that season she went and bloody cheated on him!

Why did no one go check on the guests when the boat stopped swaying? Other than Sandy. And the bosun just went straight and had a fag after saying there was a lot to do.

This is like the Adam and Malia situation in season 1. Can't keep something like that secret. But not fair of him to just put it out there and pressure her that way.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.