Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's great, so deserves to be a chief stew!

Who do we all think might return? I'd say Captain Jason, probably Aesha (though I actually preferred Tumi) and maybe Brittini.
Jamie came across as a petulant child, can't see him ever coming back!!
Jamie definitely won’t be back, or Culver or Benny! I’d like to see Jason, Brittini, Aesha & Tumi back.

Reactions: 8
Ashley doesn’t go. Absolutely not ok!!
Blame it on the editing, that's a cop out, if she feels she's done nothing wrong, she should have shown up for the reunion!
I am dying for the reunion
Don't forget most of below deck reunions are on wwhl ( I couldn't find the reunions before until someone on here told me where to watch them!)

Reactions: 8
She’s also bravo’s “puppet” etc but is still willing to let everyone know she’s ashely from below deck - in her bio, keeps hashtagging it etc. so willing to take the publicity from that but not willing to answer for your behaviour.
mature.

Reactions: 7
Oh I didn't notice her!!
She wasn't in the trailer but was spotted on the yacht while filming. Apparently she's deck this year.

Screenshot_20220626-021513_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220626-021610_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220626-020933_Instagram.jpg

Considering how great the crew were last season apart from Lexi and Malia being a bit more bearable I'm surprised more haven't returned but they probably didn't want to work with Sandy again.

Reactions: 7
I agree the deck crew worked so well together last season!
So a bosun and 4 deck crew, that's alot!

Reactions: 2
Oooh yay, a Below Deck thread on Tattle! I discovered BD over lockdown like many people and have watched all the series and spin offs. Loved Kate on the original series of course, but actually think I preferred the Below Deck Med series in the end. However really enjoyed the Down Under one just now and this most recent Sailing Yacht - just love the core crew of Daisy/Gary/Colin/Glenn.

What do we have coming up next?! New Med series is very soon I know, and there’s one new spin off just been filmed around Scandinavia??

Reactions: 3
I really liked Kelsie and her quirky ways, I hope they bring her back

Also finding out Malia isn't coming back is amazing!!! Hopefully the last of Sandy too

Reactions: 4
I'm not too keen on captain Sandy but she does seem to encourage the deck crew by giving them a shot of steering etc. That is quite common when she is on the series but I think we only saw Jason let Brittini steer once at thr very end.

Reactions: 1
So damn what if Sandy takes over, she's doing her blasted job, Do you people have the same beef n witch about people in your normal every day lives that you hold grudges against and grow into over the years. It's a tv show, she's not the only person on the boat. Yeah she could have handled sacking Hannah better, it was two or more years ago, get over it. There's a channel button on your remote, use it if it means that much to you not to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So damn what if Sandy takes over, she's doing her blasted job, Do you people have the same beef n witch about people in your normal every day lives that you hold grudges against and grow into over the years. It's a tv show, she's not the only person on the boat. Yeah she could have handled sacking Hannah better, it was two or more years ago, get over it. There's a channel button on your remote, use it if it means that much to you not to watch.
Same Could be said to you, if people having a negative opinion of Sandy riles you so much, don’t read it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.