Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did no one go check on the guests when the boat stopped swaying? Other than Sandy. And the bosun just went straight and had a fag after saying there was a lot to do.

This is like the Adam and Malia situation in season 1. Can't keep something like that secret. But not fair of him to just put it out there and pressure her that way.
I don't think they actually show what happens when it happens. They just add those shots to add drama.

I've been rewatching bd on E4, just a question I'd ask, who do you prefer out of the 2, BD Kate, or BDM Hannah?
Hannah for me!!!

Reactions: 4
Hannah, hands down, but my dislike of Kate comes from her behaviour off show. Especially galley talk/social media.

Reactions: 3
Yes mine goes

Daisy
Hannah
Aesha
Kate

I don’t dislike Kate but I just like the other more!

Ah if we’re opening it up then Daisy is my top stew, followed by Kate, then Aesha and Hannah last. I can’t remember the names of other stews who made one season appearances 🙈

Other chief stews:
Jenna (sailing 1)
Francesca (below deck 8)
Bugsy (med 5)
Katie (med 6)
Heather (below deck 9)
And of course who could forget…
ADRIENNE!

😂 I think my favourite scene ever is where Eddie sees her on the beach, turns around and swims back to the tender 😂

My fave chief stew is Daisy followed by Kate, Aesha and Hannah. Kate may have been a witch but she made great TV 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Other chief stews:
Jenna (sailing 1)
Francesca (below deck 8)
Bugsy (med 5)
Katie (med 6)
Heather (below deck 9)
And of course who could forget…
ADRIENNE!

😂 I think my favourite scene ever is where Eddie sees her on the beach, turns around and swims back to the tender 😂

My fave chief stew is Daisy followed by Kate, Aesha and Hannah. Kate may have been a witch but she made great TV 😄
I absolutely hated Jenna

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Glen for me too
Lee
Jason - in joint second with Lee because he’s hot 🤣
Sandy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.