Below Deck ⚓️ #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she's doing her job, but they could have found a replacement for Lee.
That's what I love about it here, having different options, nah I'll stay here and witch thanks!!!!

Reactions: 1
Yeah she's doing her job, but they could have found a replacement for Lee.
That's what I love about it here, having different options, nah I'll stay here and witch thanks!!!!
I think the irony is lost on the poster of that Sandy rant 🤣 telling people to switch off while they are ranting on a forum that is all about opinions.

Reactions: 4
Same Could be said to you, if people having a negative opinion of Sandy riles you so much, don’t read it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've read plenty over the past couple of years and frankly I'm just sick of it. I've never commented about her before or anyone else on any of the BD franchises. If she bothers you that much, change the channel, don't watch it. She's one person on a boat with 8 or 9 crew members, many of whom are total arseholes but I don't see them getting the amount of hate this woman did for actually doing her job.

Not once did I say I was a fan of hers and I did say she could have handled Hannah better however it's all the continuous hate and smart remarks after such a long period of time. Just get over it. Pour it into someone like Lexi or Ashley who actually did do wrong by others.

Anyway having my say … love below deck and have watched all the seasons of the main series and all of the spin offs so far and have enjoyed them all.
I’m still confused as to how Gary seems to get all the stews fighting over him anyone with any taste in men can see that Colin is far more attractive 🤣
Fav Captain has to be Glen but I do have a soft spot for Captain Lee…

I've read plenty over the past couple of years and frankly I'm just sick of it. I've never commented about her before or anyone else on any of the BD franchises. If she bothers you that much, change the channel, don't watch it. She's one person on a boat with 8 or 9 crew members, many of whom are total arseholes but I don't see them getting the amount of hate this woman did for actually doing her job.

Not once did I say I was a fan of hers and I did say she could have handled Hannah better however it's all the continuous hate and smart remarks after such a long period of time. Just get over it. Pour it into someone like Lexi or Ashley who actually did do wrong by others.
Have I said she bothers me ? I think you’ll find I’ve not commented on Sandy at all, Who are you to dictate to someone what they should or should not watch 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think you will find you are posting on a forum were all opinions are just opinions and everyone is entitled to post every bit as much as you are regardless of if that opinion seems to trigger you, I think you will find that trying to police tattle comments is against the rules.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Im watching it on primewire. Marcos had to leave early and no Ashley. Pretty tame for now, but nice to see everyone.

Sandy is a witch, and I stand by it. I'll still watch the show tho.

Reactions: 3
Pour it into someone like Lexi or Ashley who actually did do wrong by others.
You've read the threads you can see that we do. But their behaviour doesn't mean we shouldn't also discuss Sandy or anyone else. Sandy wasn't exactly supportive of Katie wanting to get rid of Lexi. On the other hand she was absolutely right in calling out Malia when Lloyd was really sick and she hadn't said anything or the multiple bangs to the head people had or David's injury.

I feel uncomfortable watching this reunion. Andy is like an old pervy uncle asking sleazy questions!

Been avoiding reading this thread until I watched the reunion and turned out my notification was just someone popping off 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So damn what if Sandy takes over, she's doing her blasted job, Do you people have the same beef n witch about people in your normal every day lives that you hold grudges against and grow into over the years. It's a tv show, she's not the only person on the boat. Yeah she could have handled sacking Hannah better, it was two or more years ago, get over it. There's a channel button on your remote, use it if it means that much to you not to watch.
Wtf 😆🤣

Anyone else with Hayu on Prime not able to get the reunion? I've looked on Watch what happens live but not there.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else with Hayu on Prime not able to get the reunion? I've looked on Watch what happens live but not there.
It was on normal hayu as a BD episode, it's usually a WWHL. I'm sure I read somewhere that it was like 90 mins long but the ep on hayu was only 40 something mins. They must have edited a lot of the crap out to protect the popular cast members from backlash. (Cough Daisy cough)

Reactions: 1
I keep finding myself randomly say ‘Brittini!’ in Culver’s accent 😂

Reactions: 2
Ooh so I’ve recently discovered this programme and this thread…I’m watched up to series 6 of BD Med but no other series yet…so far I have absolutely loved sandy. She flies off the handle a bit but I’m shocked to read here that people aren’t keen on her, is there stuff going on outside of BD Med that I haven’t seen yet. Or am I opening a can of ugly worms with this confession….

Ooh so I’ve recently discovered this programme and this thread…I’m watched up to series 6 of BD Med but no other series yet…so far I have absolutely loved sandy. She flies off the handle a bit but I’m shocked to read here that people aren’t keen on her, is there stuff going on outside of BD Med that I haven’t seen yet. Or am I opening a can of ugly worms with this confession….
I like Sandy too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.