Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do u have some tea ☕? Does her family just hand her loads of money or what
How do nearly everyones parents nowadays seem to be secret millionaires … I reference how you hear of all these people getting chunks for house deposits off their parents. My parents wouldn’t have had that sort of money to throw around nor would I have asked or taken even if it was an option. As for this one, they must have endless funds if they can fund all her indulgences.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's an assistant vice president at state Street id say he has plenty of money in his own right tbh

Do u have some tea ☕? Does her family just hand her loads of money or what
No real tea, but I just know her family have money going back and would have helped a lot with the house deposit, holidays etc

He's an assistant vice president at state Street id say he has plenty of money in his own right tbh
I'm sure he does but he has it all off his own back. He doesn't have family money behind him

Reactions: 3
I'm sure he does but he has it all off his own back. He doesn't have family money behind him
Oh absolutely and fair play to him if I could make it I would, I was just coming from the point that between them they are probably making the best part of 150k a year if they didnt have anyone else helping them

Reactions: 3
Oh absolutely and fair play to him if I could make it I would, I was just coming from the point that between them they are probably making the best part of 150k a year if they didnt have anyone else helping them
Each..and that's before instagram.. mind you not sure she's full time at Google anymore. They moved back into her parents for months to save for a deposit. Just because someone's parents have money, doesn't mean they're giving handouts. My bet would be she uses the instagram money to fund the fun stuff like holidays. It's all a bonus.

Reactions: 1
Each..and that's before instagram.. mind you not sure she's full time at Google anymore. They moved back into her parents for months to save for a deposit. Just because someone's parents have money, doesn't mean they're giving handouts. My bet would be she uses the instagram money to fund the fun stuff like holidays. It's all a bonus.
Oh absolutely. Its tough to live at home but really does help if you are serious about saving. Was lucky enough that i never had to do it before we bought our house but at the same time we could never afford to stay in adare manor 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She has NO content, oh and did you know she is pregnant and sue any day, as she has barely mentioned it

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed her current competition to win a pram she keeps changing the date that the winner will be announced!! I’ve screenshots of each but like I’ve so far seen it change each day from the 2nd! Terrible representation for that brand, so crooked! I’ve sent screenshots of the date changes from the past week to the brand so curious to see if they’ll respond

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed her current competition to win a pram she keeps changing the date that the winner will be announced!! I’ve screenshots of each but like I’ve so far seen it change each day from the 2nd! Terrible representation for that brand, so crooked! I’ve sent screenshots of the date changes from the past week to the brand so curious to see if they’ll respond
Send this to the ASAI aswell

Reactions: 2
She must have read my post because surprise surprise that was the first day she didn’t change the date on her post!! But I already have proof of the daily changes! Hi Dervie 👋🏻

Reactions: 5