Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should all them irish open posts not be marked as ad and not just the grid posts? She comes across sickly sweet about everything but you can tell she is an absolute fake b****
The absolutely should shes notorious for not doing it

Reactions: 3
I don't understand what someone who's pregnant(Louise Cooney) and someone who has ample never ending help & lives on holiday(aoife Walsh) has to offer as a panelist on beyond the bump!! Not a clue between them!

Reactions: 9
She was so ‘blown away’ by the staff in the westbury. Take a day off you absolute sickener. Her & her husband both look like smarmy gits her fake was drives me insane

Reactions: 6
A 2 night stay to adare manor for a baby moon- prob costing nearly €2k how do
These influencers think people can relate to this lifestyle

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It is endless!!
Constant mini breaks in these stunning hotels
Especially expecting another baby as babies are expensive. All seems strange. Could of had a voucher for Christmas or whatever becoz who spends that much on two nights away in the same month

Reactions: 2
She works in Google & I heard he works in banking! They live in an expensive area In Dublin- holiday in the Conrad in Portugal& non stop weekends away! How could u fund it

Reactions: 1