Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many people couldn’t get Coldplay tickets, she gets some jus to do a giveaway for engagement and new followers 😩

Reactions: 3
Oh okay - complete copy of Birth, Baby & Beyond’s name for your event but okay 🙃

Reactions: 2
None of those people apart from one are a wet day into motherhood! They all have toddlers at most. Louise Cooney hasn't even had her baby yet!!

Reactions: 2
Does she not have hypermesis? And she organised this? As someone who suffered with hypermesis I can categorically say I didn't have the capacity to get through the basic day to day stuff never mind set up and run and entire new business. Also and I'm a working mam with a bucket full of privileges but seriously is now the time to be doing this? I was getting rid of stuff to spend time with my kids when they were that small and I'm fairly confident she has more revenue streams than I did. Her poor kids. At least she's not using her kids as content. So at least she's not exploring their privacy for her business like some other 'fluncers.

This one is the last person anyone should listen to about anything. She’s so sickly sweet & false, everything & everyone is always so gorgeous & amazing but I’d say behind the scenes she is a demon.

These insta have lost the run of themselves, charging €80 for them to sit around and tell people how to deal with their feelings after having a baby! Who ever buys these tickets need a reality check! The midwife’s, gps and public health nurses will be there after to give educated information!

Reactions: 7
These insta have lost the run of themselves, charging €80 for them to sit around and tell people how to deal with their feelings after having a baby! Who ever buys these tickets need a reality check! The midwife’s, gps and public health nurses will be there after to give educated information!
And they're free!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
What a joke of a postpartum wellbeing event....no babies allowed! A place of privilege talking about "your support" wandering around bringing baby to you for feeds. It does not sound like a supportive space for postpartum women AT ALL!! Money hungry scab.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What a joke of a postpartum wellbeing event....no babies allowed! A place of privilege talking about "your support" wandering around bringing baby to you for feeds. It does not sound like a supportive space for postpartum women AT ALL!! Money hungry scab.
'your support'
Wow - she is so out of touch.
Why are people looking to this woman for advice?! What qualifications does she have?

Reactions: 6
She has one baby- that must make her an expert
---
They celebrate 2 anniversaries - one for when they started going out 🙄he must be an awful pleb too

Reactions: 5
Should all them irish open posts not be marked as ad and not just the grid posts? She comes across sickly sweet about everything but you can tell she is an absolute fake b****

Reactions: 4