Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a flask of tea would she ever cop on! Who makes a flask of tea in their house! Especially when I’m sure mr no balls is running after her

Reactions: 2
Baby is gorgeous! She shouldn't feel the need to be made up all the time, she's just had a baby. Her hair looks to be drowning her...would be much nicer shorter

Reactions: 4
Yeah you're right, dated, I'd say the maintenance on everything for her is very expensive. I really think she would look fresher and better without the tan, hair etc, she always looks very made up

Reactions: 1
Can't stand Derbhla too sweet to be wholesome is a saying my grandmother would use and I think she meets the brief. No one in life is like that 100% of the time. The hair thing I
Am team long hair, everyone was saying the same to me to get it cut, it was dragging me down etc I got it cut into a bob and it put 20 years on me!! I can't look at the photos of that time!!!

Reactions: 5
Is she a personal shopper now? Why would people be asking her where to get uggs, I just don’t get people! Would she not enjoy the new born bubble and give it a rest!

Reactions: 5