Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Does she ever stop lecturing & pontificating about exercise? Just get on the cross trainer & shut up about it. Nobody gives a fuck about her postpartum journey. Most people don’t have a gym that was built for free in their garden so just shut up. She has serious issues around her body it’s relentless under the guise of being sweet & wholesome. She must think that ick of a husband would stray if she gained a lb

Reactions: 14

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Bore Azzure. Who even is she only some perma pouter hanger on. The name Belle Azure is pure notions when you realise her name is Derbhala. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of her where I can see what she actually looks like. She’s either smiling like a 5 year old saying cheese or pouring like a dope. Not sure why she’s even an influencer she is so uninteresting. Another Lauren Arthurs

Reactions: 13

Madscone

VIP Member
I've had actual HG....it angers me so much when all these insta dopes talk about having it! Let me tell you the reality of it...I couldnt pick up my phone and look at the screen as it would make me sick (so I dunno how they can still portray their insta life), I was pretty much horizontal from week 6, going on a drip, had to sit in darkness as light would effect me, awful vertigo, literally couldn't eat anything! Found it hard to even have a shower and brush my teeth! THIS IS HYPEREMESIS!

Also, I just noticed she recommended ginger tea to someone!!! 🤣😡 if that worked for you you don't have HG

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Rosielite

Chatty Member
She's one who's racing through the game of life. Career, ring, house, baby... The pandemic definitely ruined her 5 year plan. I'd say she smugly feels sorry for people who don't tick it all off before 30, but she's going to be very bored at 35 if she's nothing left 'to do' but retire!

Also - going to be an Ailbhe Garrihy know it all - she's already a sage oracle on pregnancy. Will be the same once baby arrives.

Very sneaky hiding the AF in the corner in white writing!! Yes belle u want UGGs because their free for u
I can’t see it at all, beyond sneaky ! Also anyone else constantly annoyed with her ‘you don’t need to be perfect’ posts while she simultaneously tries to be little miss perfect in every way 😂😂

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I’m late but just saw her wedding pics. Makeup artist should be in the European court of human rights for hate crimes.

• Haha

Adeline

Retro Flame actually got goosebumps at hearing the gender of someone else's baby? The baby of a woman she doesn't see from one end of the year to the next. I can understand Louise and Jess being excited as they seem actually close. But Lisa Jordan bawling? Come on! 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Dco9876

I like that she highlights stuff like Crohn’s disease- it’s good to see people talking about stuff like that on their platform. At the same time, I don’t really get the point of her page- she went down the usual swipe up route and it’s such a pity. She could use the page for a lot more worthwhile causes. I actually do think the baby was planned but didn’t like how she talked about weight gain being a natural thing in covid. I think she deliberately put on weight carefully because they decided to have a baby. With her health issues I’d be surprised if it was completely unplanned. It’s not like her wedding will happen anytime soon so (purely guessing) I’d say they brought forward the baby part of the 5 year plan.

Reactions: 10

not_influenced

VIP Member
I don't understand what someone who's pregnant(Louise Cooney) and someone who has ample never ending help & lives on holiday(aoife Walsh) has to offer as a panelist on beyond the bump!! Not a clue between them!

Reactions: 9
She is soo unrelatable! Everything is for the gram- everything she puts up is an ad or sp! I know a few girls that went to school with her- she’s not all sweet and nicey nice- she doesn’t talk to any one from her home town or school days!
Such BS that she cried for the first day on honeymoon!

Ailte

VIP Member
Do u have some tea ☕? Does her family just hand her loads of money or what
How do nearly everyones parents nowadays seem to be secret millionaires … I reference how you hear of all these people getting chunks for house deposits off their parents. My parents wouldn’t have had that sort of money to throw around nor would I have asked or taken even if it was an option. As for this one, they must have endless funds if they can fund all her indulgences.

• Haha

Beeepbop22

Fair play to her donating all the pr gifts to Beaumont hospital, she seems to be one of the more normal ones aside from the everything/everyone is perfect thing

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
yeah however I would expect 1000 pics in next few weeks

Louise cooney ‘can’t wait to meet him’ - I’m sure he nearly was her birthing partner 😩
She will be insufferable. Everything will be sunshine & lollipops. The hospital will have been amazing, all the staff will have been super duper helpful & excited. Harry will have done so well. She will of course be an expert by Friday and will be dishing out parenting advice like her life depends on it. I’m glad he is here safe and well but she has been a dose for this pregnancy. She is far too sweet to be wholesome

Reactions: 8

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find her literally the most boring person ever? Honestly, it's like she is just so bland.

Reactions: 8