Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever stop lecturing & pontificating about exercise? Just get on the cross trainer & shut up about it. Nobody gives a duck about her postpartum journey. Most people don’t have a gym that was built for free in their garden so just shut up. She has serious issues around her body it’s relentless under the guise of being sweet & wholesome. She must think that ick of a husband would stray if she gained a lb

Reactions: 14
Does she ever stop lecturing & pontificating about exercise? Just get on the cross trainer & shut up about it. Nobody gives a duck about her postpartum journey. Most people don’t have a gym that was built for free in their garden so just shut up. She has serious issues around her body it’s relentless under the guise of being sweet & wholesome. She must think that ick of a husband would stray if she gained a lb
Oh is that where the gym is? Ffs!

Reactions: 2
Oh she is obsessed with her body! Def conscious of her weight! I’d hate to be as free having a baby and following her putting up her exercise plan! I wore maternity clothes for 5 months after having a baby- and brought baby for a walk that was it! She’s prob in competition to be back in shape with Louise

Reactions: 5
Ye she definitely has a body issue! Documenting everything and being so fical about it! Live a little luv!!

Reactions: 2
Find me anyone on this planet (into fitness or not!) Who gets on a treadmill in PJ's and ugg slippers!!!!! Seriously this one needs her head examined!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Is she the most body obsessed person on the gram at the moment? It’s insane how much time she spends obsessing over exercise and her body.

Reactions: 4
100% eating disorder related. Holding herself accountable on IG, taking selfies, seeking validation for loosing weight! Sure her profile is her weight loss from her first pregnancy!

• Heart
She tries to present herself as a chill person but she is the farthest thing 😆 she had a baby not so long ago and is busting her ass to get back in shape already

Is it me or does this dose make parenting sound like such an ordeal all the time? Of course there are hard times at different stages but all this ‘it’s so wild’ & manic bedtimes etc is sickening. How is bedtime manic when it’s one toddler going to bed & she is feeding the other one herself? She’s flat out showing this baby, competing with Louise id say.

Reactions: 4
I’d say she is a terror to be around. Always manic, always going on about exercise - she needs to take a chill pill

Reactions: 6
I’d say she is a terror to be around. Always manic, always going on about exercise - she needs to take a chill pill
I’d say she is a nightmare. Her body issues seem to control her whole life day in day out it’s exercise this exercise that. She’s so false it’s tragic

Reactions: 1