Belle Azzure

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bore Azzure. Who even is she only some perma pouter hanger on. The name Belle Azure is pure notions when you realise her name is Derbhala. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of her where I can see what she actually looks like. She’s either smiling like a 5 year old saying cheese or pouring like a dope. Not sure why she’s even an influencer she is so uninteresting. Another Lauren Arthurs

Reactions: 13
She's one who's racing through the game of life. Career, ring, house, baby... The pandemic definitely ruined her 5 year plan. I'd say she smugly feels sorry for people who don't tick it all off before 30, but she's going to be very bored at 35 if she's nothing left 'to do' but retire!

Also - going to be an Ailbhe Garrihy know it all - she's already a sage oracle on pregnancy. Will be the same once baby arrives.

Reactions: 11
Dont get her name at all - like what relation does it have to her actual name. Weird

Reactions: 4
Dont get her name at all - like what relation does it have to her actual name. Weird
She said something recently about pulling angel cards or something along those lines & the cards "Belle" & "Azure" came up & it meant something personally to her as well cause it translates to something else 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I like that she highlights stuff like Crohn’s disease- it’s good to see people talking about stuff like that on their platform. At the same time, I don’t really get the point of her page- she went down the usual swipe up route and it’s such a pity. She could use the page for a lot more worthwhile causes. I actually do think the baby was planned but didn’t like how she talked about weight gain being a natural thing in covid. I think she deliberately put on weight carefully because they decided to have a baby. With her health issues I’d be surprised if it was completely unplanned. It’s not like her wedding will happen anytime soon so (purely guessing) I’d say they brought forward the baby part of the 5 year plan.

Reactions: 10
Cant figure her out..defo seems too sweet to be wholesome!!And the notions!!Dragging everyone to LA for her hen!!!!

Reactions: 6
I know it’s frowned upon to mention looks etc but there is just something about her crabby face that pisses me off. Even the fact that she speaks Irish annoys me 😂 I used to see her regularly in Google and she carries an unwarranted air of arrogance about her. I had to unfollow after seeing her pictures of scaldy egg white lunches every day 🤮 bleedin live a little will ya FFS!!

Also it just dawned on me.....she is the image of Mrs Doyle from Father Ted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now that you say it....😯
Lizzie Cundy... now that’s a name you need to be careful to say slowly. She seems to be lurking everywhere. Like mould. I have seen her up close. She has the body of a 30 year old and the hair and face of, well a 50 year old. I’m never quite sure how she makes a living. But she is the middle aged version of Katie Price. She will do any work she’s offered. Thankfully Celebs Go Barging only comes around once in ones career. I do remember seeing her on a middle age single female celebs series years ago. It included Melinda Messenger, Annabel Giles and bizarrely Nancy Dell’Ollio who swanned around like a 40s movie star and some other women. It was interesting. For a slow Wednesday night at least. But miraculously she never got more tv work from that. I suppose penning a kiss and tell book about shagging rugby players half her age- good for her-pissed a few people off.

I know it’s frowned upon to mention looks etc but there is just something about her crabby face that pisses me off. Even the fact that she speaks Irish annoys me 😂 I used to see her regularly in Google and she carries an unwarranted air of arrogance about her. I had to unfollow after seeing her pictures of scaldy egg white lunches every day 🤮 bleedin live a little will ya FFS!!

Also it just dawned on me.....she is the image of Mrs Doyle from Father Ted 🤣
Speaking our native language, shocking all together

Reactions: 4
The pregnancy content is annoying but the ott birthday tipped me over the edge I have been tethering with her. I had to unfollow. She is so intent on showing off about every.single.detail of life. None of it seems genuine.
As for the dancing. She looks so stupid

Reactions: 5
They did a guess the baby's sex cake 🙄 the simpy, insincere replies from so many other influencers are just mind blowing! I just imagine if they passed her on main st they wouldn't say hello but yet they're 'literally bawling' in the comments.... Sure Jan!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They did a guess the baby's sex cake 🙄 the simpy, insincere replies from so many other influencers are just mind blowing! I just imagine if they passed her on main st they wouldn't say hello but yet they're 'literally bawling' in the comments.... Sure Jan!
It’s always the same ones ‘bawling’ as well 👀 they are all so two faced it’s sickening

Reactions: 3