Beka Kerridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this girl still parading around out in Ibiza, supposedly still living the life? I don’t think for 1 minute it’s all as glamorous as she’s making out and I reckon she scrounged a free stay with the Clough sisters when they were there the other week but really, she’s got to be doing other tit on the side to be still be there, as she’s surely not enough of an influencer to be brining in the cash to fund a lavish life in Ibiza for a month. Do we reckon something like Porta Potty or something like that on the side?

Reactions: 3
How is this girl still parading around out in Ibiza, supposedly still living the life? I don’t think for 1 minute it’s all as glamorous as she’s making out and I reckon she scrounged a free stay with the Clough sisters when they were there the other week but really, she’s got to be doing other tit on the side to be still be there, as she’s surely not enough of an influencer to be brining in the cash to fund a lavish life in Ibiza for a month. Do we reckon something like Porta Potty or something like that on the side?
Omg literally ??? Maybe why she changed her name on insta to ‘ Bea’ 👀👀

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What's with her continously asking followers whether she should stay or go home? I would of thought she can't just stay for as long as she wants. Is she just trying to put off quarantining for as long as possible? rules changed after she had already gone on holiday.

Reactions: 2
How has she got the money to still be out there?! I have images of her being one half of the New Peru Two, anyone seen the documentary High? Shes that bloody stupid

Porta potty?? This girl think she's IT. Yeah how is she still funding Ibiza so long, she's at the absolute bottom of the Influencer pile.

Reactions: 4
How long is she going to stay there? I don't think she can just keep deciding not to go back home, wouldn't she be breaking some kind of rules?
Why does she keep joking about flying back then doesn't.
She doesn't have massive amounts of subscribers so how is she affording this extremely long holiday?

The only thing I’m confused about is her accommodation because ngl all she does at home is pretty much the same… party drink and take pictures

I'm wondering the same thing. I noticed a lot of the girls she has been with in Ibiza are sex workers/have only fans, etc. Sooo it wouldn't really surprise me.

I'm wondering the same thing. I noticed a lot of the girls she has been with in Ibiza are sex workers/have only fans, etc. Sooo it wouldn't really surprise me.
I think she’s now staying with them lads so she isn’t paying for a hotel anymore

Shes obvs bleeping a Sheik to stay in Ibiza, what a grim gal. She is a bleeping BEG as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
NOOOOOO her recent tiktok/insta story. She actually thinks she looks like Tammy hembrow omfg 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
Shes hanging out with that letch Wayne lineker, she'll be thinking shes made it now!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3