Beka Kerridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen a thread on her yet, opinions? Personally think she’s a clout chaser who leeches off other influencers

Reactions: 19
I like her to a point but the rule breaking is pissing me off. And they don’t care they do it so obviously too ... also her teeth are terrible what a waste of money lol

Reactions: 5
Have you heard about her scamming people on depop? She never addressed it, and people went mad commenting about it on her tik tok and she just blocked them and deleted the comments, does anyone know the full story on that?

Reactions: 7
Have you heard about her scamming people on depop? She never addressed it, and people went mad commenting about it on her tik tok and she just blocked them and deleted the comments, does anyone know the full story on that?
She’s probably ✨manifesting✨ Her new life in Manny now, it’s in the past 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s obsessed with wanting to be the next Molly Mae isn’t she. Always bringing her up on her stories & tik tok🥱

Reactions: 8
I thought she was obsessed with Madison Sarah 😂 everything Mads gets.. Beka buys the next day
Yeah and her!! But she ‘manifests’ on tik tok she’s gonna be the big PLT ambassador like Molly Mae... as well as doing stories saying “I couldn’t imagine being Molly Mae with all the hate she gets” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah and her!! But she ‘manifests’ on tik tok she’s gonna be the big PLT ambassador like Molly Mae... as well as doing stories saying “I couldn’t imagine being Molly Mae with all the hate she gets” 🙄
Beka complains if her name is mentioned but constantly preaching ‘dont care what others think about you’, make it make sense babe 🤪xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
E1193869-8BE4-477F-A5EC-9D38040C0E59.png

maybe if u stuck to lockdown rules and werent seeing people u wouldnt be ill babezzzzz xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t there something about her coming on the tattle and talking about someone? Anyone know what that’s about or am I bugging

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t there something about her coming on the tattle and talking about someone? Anyone know what that’s about or am I bugging
Yeah she posted about it because her name was mentioned 😂 her manifesting worked bet she manifested her own thread 🥰

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The sleep paralysis demon in the corner of my room looking at me like:
HAHHAA

She’s a social clinger, she’s gagging to become a influencer
She literally is!! She uses people so much I don’t understand how no one sees, I followed her before she got ‘big’ she was with her boyfriend for like 3 years and clearly used him to have a roof over her head, as soon as she got followers she left him lmaoo🤣

She’s a social clinger, she’s gagging to become a influencer
She literally is!! She uses people so much I don’t understand how no one sees, I followed her before she got ‘big’ she was with her boyfriend for like 3 years and clearly used him to have a roof over her head, as soon as she got followers she left him lmaoo🤣

I’m pretty sure at points she’s bought followers in chunks, as her growth was really strangely inconsistent with loads of followers in one day when she wanted to hit those ‘goals’. And as for her ‘styling’, it’s extremely basic and not well put together unless it’s copied. She’s so fixated on becoming Molly Mae that she’s convinced herself copying every other major influencer is the way to be...

Reactions: 2