Beka Kerridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder where her poor cat is whilst she’s on all these holidays

Reactions: 2
Yeah I saw - how does she afford an apartment as nice as that then??!!!!
She’s not even that big on social media. Unless she’s spending a lot of her income on it. Not even people I would consider to be popular live somewhere like that ??

Anyone got the video of her talking tit abt the band when she was on live on the cruise ???

Theres no way her lifestyle is funded purely from instagram. Abbie Blyth has nearly double the followers and has openly spoke about how shes always ‘skint’ despite sharing a mortgage with her partner, and having her own brand and loads of collabs with I saw it first, forever unique etc; Just don’t believe Beka can live this lifestyle just from influencing for someone whos engagement is so poor.

Also, is her new man Jonathan Mcvie? She was in Ibiza with him and also wears a ‘J’ necklace. She also looks a lot like his ex, who btw was still in 5th year of school (16/17) when Jonathan went out with her (hes 23/24 I think)

Reactions: 2
their rent wont be that expensive split between 2 of them, arent they in salford? new developments there are like 2500 pcm max so 1000 ish each is easily doable via instagram