Beka Kerridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her insta stories, I’m disgusted and shocked! I thought her and her man were doing so well and was quite glad she had a ‘home away from home’ seeing as she has so much conflict with her family. Hope her friends will be there for her , I haven’t seen her with Sophie clough in a while?

Reactions: 4
that video was god awful of her ex shouting at her calling her a scruff etc, so awful. Was she really homeless? Because I remember people calling her out for lying about this. Regardless what has happened to her recently is awful but I just remember people speculating she was lying about coming from a broken home/being homeless

Reactions: 1
that video was god awful of her ex shouting at her calling her a scruff etc, so awful. Was she really homeless? Because I remember people calling her out for lying about this. Regardless what has happened to her recently is awful but I just remember people speculating she was lying about coming from a broken home/being homeless
From memory I think she said she left home and lived at her first ex’s family home and was always travelling round with all her stuff in her car bc I remember when it was broken into

Reactions: 1
I know of her ex boyfriend and i’ve read on here he has a bad reputation and he definitely does, when someone showed me the video we all said he has not changed. He is known for being a horrible lad, im really shocked she went for him in the first place but i’m guessing she probably doesn’t know what he’s actually like as i don’t think shes from the same area. But yeah that boy definitely does not have a good reputation at all, hope she gets on with her life ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Does anyone get what I mean when I say this girl looks dirty like idk if it’s the fake tan but she always looks so crusty and unhygienic?

• Haha
Reactions: 6