Beka Kerridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what about all these holidays she wants to go on as that's the only thing that makes her happy 🙄. Poor kitten won't know if it's coming or going

Reactions: 3
Was hoping I’d find this thread to comment on her kitten! How disgusting that she’s had him for 1 day and is already leaving him to go on a night out. Poor thing, she doesn’t deserve pets!

And what about all these holidays she wants to go on as that's the only thing that makes her happy 🙄. Poor kitten won't know if it's coming or going
I have a cat and whenever we go on holiday and I have to take her to a pet hotel (usually once a year) I actually almost cry every time, I feel so bad leaving her.

And you know bekas going to be in Ibiza or where ever, living her best life for 6 months of the year. 🤦 Poor cat. 😭

Reactions: 2
I’m personally sick of all the recycled summer content.. putting a puffa over a pair of shorts doesn’t make it a winter outfit. People want Inspiration of what to realistically wear this time of year? Judging by her feed you would think it was August. Deffo one of those girls who gives off bad vibes they ‘hate’ Christmas

Does beka not have a good relationship with her family as noticed she went to connors house rather than her familys

Reactions: 1
She’s only got a kitten for views, poor thing is gonna be neglected most it’s life. what an attention seeking witch

Reactions: 1
She will be back in Ibiza/Dubai in a couple months doing more Porta Potty work xoxo

she needs some self respect

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will be back in Ibiza/Dubai in a couple months doing more Porta Potty work xoxo

she needs some self respect
People can go to ibiza without it been porta potty .she went with some tiktokers that i follow and they used to go live all seemed pretty nomral to me

Why did it look like there was absolutely no one at her party 😂
These people aren’t even her friends never seen them before she literally put on her story whoever is coming tonight come at 8, she deffo just sent a message out to tiktokers and micro influencers and saw who came when she was there 😭

• Wow
E519A569-85E2-4AC8-AB2C-07A39DC3122D.png

this filter is mad lmao do people not feel uncomfortable knowing they look nothing like that👱🏾‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
saw this and thought of bekas teeth

Attachments

• Wow