Beka Kerridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good use of English...
So her source of income is ads? Who is actually paying her enough to afford to live where she does!? It honestly baffles me that kids like her get away with such easy lives, for what!!!? Absolutely no talent to be seen
And she pays 6 months up front!

I do think she seems a bit all over the place, she has said before about having a bad home life and nothing to do with her dad, not know about her mum but she comes from Surrey. I wonder what her home life is actually like and is that why she behaves the way she does now? Does anyone know the background

I do think she seems a bit all over the place, she has said before about having a bad home life and nothing to do with her dad, not know about her mum but she comes from Surrey. I wonder what her home life is actually like and is that why she behaves the way she does now? Does anyone know the background
I do think her upbringing has something to so with it. Shes mentioned that she was abused by her dad. She also doesn't get along with her mum & that she drifted round friends for a place to stay & lived out of her car

I do think her upbringing has something to so with it. Shes mentioned that she was abused by her dad. She also doesn't get along with her mum & that she drifted round friends for a place to stay & lived out of her car
She changes her story loads tho! Before she had followers she said she never met her dad and never wanted to... now it’s turned into her being abused by him and him leaving when she was young, and at another point she said he was around when she was little but she didn’t remember him as she was that young. She changes the story to fit with whatever sympathy she’s trying to receive that day

Reactions: 8
girl needs to brush her teeth better. her gums are so swollen over her teeth. what’s the point in paying for white teeth if you’re going to let them all fall out? her breath is probably rank.

Reactions: 4
She changes her story loads tho! Before she had followers she said she never met her dad and never wanted to... now it’s turned into her being abused by him and him leaving when she was young, and at another point she said he was around when she was little but she didn’t remember him as she was that young. She changes the story to fit with whatever sympathy she’s trying to receive that day
Omg yes! I remember when I first ever followed her she said that she had never met her dad, her and her mum just wasn’t close wasn’t a normal mother daughter relationship so she lived with her boyf at the time but also the nan (grandparents) practically brought her up and always lived with them, but she never felt welcomed or at home.. then the next breath she said her dad left when she was younger.. now she says that her dad abused her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just don’t know what to believe.. also I think she mentioned once her mum liked a drink but I could just me imagining that......

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She always posts on her story how she’s the life of the party and crazy friend. She’s not like other girls, so quirky beka🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8