Beka Kerridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted to see how dead this thread is.. came here to see if anyone had found out who her boyfriend is yet!

I saw someone comment than she didn’t even change her bedding when she was filming a cleaning refresh hasn’t she been sick and throwing up. Bit dirty

Reactions: 1
How are people buying her jeans and tops. The patches are from Amazon for like 30p and she’s ironing them on Zara jeans/t shirts 💀 if you google them they’re other people doing it too. Reminds me of when she copied the paint splashed cargos from someone else too

Did anyone see her story of her smashed up flat? Wonder what happened there

Reactions: 4
Any screenshots?
Unfortunately not from me. I think there were 4 photos and she said something like ‘everything I’ve worked so hard for 💔’ then the next post said ‘I’m safe’ or something. There was a hole in her wall, a smashed phone, her mirror was smashed and there was 1 other thing but I’ve forgotten it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Unfortunately not from me. I think there were 4 photos and she said something like ‘everything I’ve worked so hard for 💔’ then the next post said ‘I’m safe’ or something. There was a hole in her wall, a smashed phone, her mirror was smashed and there was 1 other thing but I’ve forgotten it
Also looked like a smashed TV screen

Anyone seen her latest tik tok? It’s kind of alluding to her boyfriend being abusive or maybe I’m jumping to conclusions, if that’s true then what a horrible situation for her to have been in. I don’t think they’re together now

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her latest tik tok? It’s kind of alluding to her boyfriend being abusive or maybe I’m jumping to conclusions, if that’s true then what a horrible situation for her to have been in. I don’t think they’re together now
Just seen the tik tok. Looks like she was pregnant too. She says in the comments that she had to let them go because it wasn't right. Seems like she's been through a really tough time

Just seen the tik tok. Looks like she was pregnant too. She says in the comments that she had to let them go because it wasn't right. Seems like she's been through a really tough time
there were abortion pills in the background of one of her videos in January, hopefully things will get better now