Beka Kerridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her composite bonding looks terrible, it honestly just looks like her teeth are covered in plaque 😂 they looked better before

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure at points she’s bought followers in chunks, as her growth was really strangely inconsistent with loads of followers in one day when she wanted to hit those ‘goals’. And as for her ‘styling’, it’s extremely basic and not well put together unless it’s copied. She’s so fixated on becoming Molly Mae that she’s convinced herself copying every other major influencer is the way to be...
she 100% does buy them! She’s the definition of faking it til you make it, if she had 10k followers she wouldn’t be interesting enough to follow but if she has 100k fake followers people will think she’s popular and there’s a reason so many people follow her. I think her only genuine followers must come from tik tok! You can see her social blade and see where she’s bought her followers she thinks she’s slick 😂

They are literallt horrific they look like horse teeth with those gums
Have you seen the state of her lips! The migrated filler on the top lip oh my ....

Reactions: 3
If we thought ana was bad .... Beka actually uploaded this 🤣🤣🤣 the quality !!! Starting to see that ana and Beka are both grubby lazy individuals which is prob why they’re Manchester’s ‘kylie and stassie’ 😭 more like bloody pound land versions
41C9DD41-DA88-46DB-A6E5-B6A6690273D3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beka did a haul on her story the other night selling half her designer crap on depop.... money must be low

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Came here from Tiktok, all she’s done is bring more people here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooo she’s hard 😮😮😮 dunno why influencers think they’re the only public figures that people shouldn’t be able to talk about tbh🤣 so it’s ok to discuss celebs, politicians, actors and athletes but influencers should be avoided? Just don’t read it’s literally that simple love. It’s so obvious she uses tattle as well🤣 like not everyone comes on tattle to call people fat or ugly, some of us are literally discussing what we think and holding influencers accountable since they literally censor and delete comments 24/7. They basically ask for websites like this 🥱🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I understand that reading comments on Tattle can be upsetting. However, of all the influencers I personally keep up to date with, not one has ever mentioned Tattle and the comments/threads on here.
Beka has known about Tattle for a while, she actively participated in a thread before she realised that using her actual name was maybe a bit of a give away. It was the Madison Sarah thread, someone who I feel Beka is jealous of and it’s only predictable that she would get involved. Then as soon as she was outed she posted it all over socials which gave it even more attention.
I fully agree that Beka is actually bringing this site more traffic, and it’s probably why nobody else mentions it on their platforms. Beka hasn’t been a subject of talk on the platform yet as soon as two pages appear she has to post about it, yet there’s hundreds on others and they don’t mention it or make a tiktok about Social Media being toxic.
Don’t join in on a thread then? 🤣

Reactions: 12
I understand that reading comments on Tattle can be upsetting. However, of all the influencers I personally keep up to date with, not one has ever mentioned Tattle and the comments/threads on here.
Beka has known about Tattle for a while, she actively participated in a thread before she realised that using her actual name was maybe a bit of a give away. It was the Madison Sarah thread, someone who I feel Beka is jealous of and it’s only predictable that she would get involved. Then as soon as she was outed she posted it all over socials which gave it even more attention.
I fully agree that Beka is actually bringing this site more traffic, and it’s probably why nobody else mentions it on their platforms. Beka hasn’t been a subject of talk on the platform yet as soon as two pages appear she has to post about it, yet there’s hundreds on others and they don’t mention it or make a tiktok about Social Media being toxic.
Don’t join in on a thread then? 🤣
Literally - so hypocritical to be saying that tattle is a horrible place but engaging on threads herself loool she really thinks she's something she's not

Reactions: 3