Beka Kerridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling it now. The logged in screenshots will probably be explained as “someone else sent me them on dm” or “I needed to make an account to open the photos”.

Tbh I can kind of understand why she would come on here and talk about herself. I would imagine it’s quite addictive (especially as an influencer) to see what people are saying. And making comments about yourself (especially if they’re bad) will make the thread more active. The all publicity is good publicity concept.

Reactions: 5
Literally - so hypocritical to be saying that tattle is a horrible place but engaging on threads herself loool she really thinks she's something she's not
Beka calls it out for being toxic, and people are in the comments mentioning how the user names aren’t of real people, and that the site shouldn’t be a thing and so on...
Yet if everything got traced back to us, I am adamant there’d be a fair few influencers looking embarrassed and extremely hypocritical at the end of it all!

Reactions: 7
41F70A51-51F4-47CF-93DE-8E5C7F2364AD.png

how is she closing us down when she’s saying good morning at 10 past 2 in the afternoon 🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 566770Omg CRYING🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thread with 2 bloody pages
hahahaha I made it!!! I think it’s very clear she was actively looking to see if she had a tattle, weird, people barely comment on it? Also as someone else mentioned she has an account or she wouldn’t be able to like/quote, so who’s threads is she commenting on, hypocrite!

bully turned into a wannabe insta modeeel. if this thread continues maybe this can be the new thread.
bleeping hell, she really does fancy herself doesn’t she 😂
i watched majourity of her tiktoks yesterday, its only about her 'ex' who i probs bet 10 quid is herself!

Reactions: 2
Im suspicious that every new member is Beka trying to keep her thread going 😂 but please elaborate if you want to
My mate went to her primary school and she basically would throw her down call her names chase her around . And she done the same to someone in secondary school absolutely disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The way she said we ‘better stop or she’s going to do something about it’ just screamed bully to me. How can you possibly think people are gonna stop talking about you just because u demanded them to Lol this isn’t secondary school? She must be used to scaring people off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I literally just wrote a comment on her tiktok cause her caption said good vibes only my comment read “how can you bring good vibes when you used to bully people? Bit contradictory” and she deleted it I don’t honk she wants people to know 🤣🤣

I literally just wrote a comment on her tiktok cause her caption said good vibes only my comment read “how can you bring good vibes when you used to bully people? Bit contradictory” and she deleted it I don’t honk she wants people to know 🤣🤣
Think*** omg

Ok don’t get me wrong, she must have had panic attacks in the past to have been prescribed meds for it.
But what is the need for this post? It just screams ‘look everyone I’m on meds for anxiety’ - all she wants to know is if she’ll feel better when she’s taken her pills again TomorroW..... UM YES?? That’s why you’re taking them tomorrow

Attachments

Ok don’t get me wrong, she must have had panic attacks in the past to have been prescribed meds for it.
But what is the need for this post? It just screams ‘look everyone I’m on meds for anxiety’ - all she wants to know is if she’ll feel better when she’s taken her pills again TomorroW..... UM YES?? That’s why you’re taking them tomorrow
She just wants people to know, attention seeking comes to mind

She is sooo buying followers with the like to follow ratio. Cause how can you be stuck on 113k but only get 10% of your followers like your posts? Seems a bit sketchy .

If you head over the Anastasia's or Molly Mae's threads you'll see how much of a beg beka has been lately with her friend quisha rosw, she posted photos of herself all over tommy fury saying 'where's molly' and her friend all over him like they were going to kiss! Proper beg for attention whoever will give it to her and ger her followers

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Good use of English...
So her source of income is ads? Who is actually paying her enough to afford to live where she does!? It honestly baffles me that kids like her get away with such easy lives, for what!!!? Absolutely no talent to be seen

Attachments

• Wow