Beingbrittany #23 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, 10 stone weight loss still being denied

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
Back on the SW wagon apparently, no weight seeming to be lost so far
Been on holiday with Sean from IG, primula was packed as hand luggage
Still just as self entitled, when someone asks her where her trousers are from she’ll then spend the next 6 hours posting affiliate links
Still posting affiliate links to sex toys trying to pretend the goblin isn’t DMing other girls 24/7

Have I missed anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So she reckons the dress is tighter on the left? I'd say it was the way she had positioned her leg but what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️still looks the same to me!
I actually thought she looked slimmer 🤷‍♀️ her waist and hips look smaller? Could just the the angle/ filter

Reactions: 4
So she reckons the dress is tighter on the left? I'd say it was the way she had positioned her leg but what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️still looks the same to me!
The dress looks no different in both photos who is she trying to kid by twisting her body to try & make herself look slimming

Reactions: 6
He's had a lovely day at the football ground, she's followed along like a lost puppy! At least he showed her in one photo 😏

Reactions: 4
It looks no different in either photo to me 🙈 plus it's hard to judge properly with one being black and white isn't it!

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say the barbie movie was an “event”? So shouldn’t her stories and post be marked as an ad? Or was she just lying by saying it was an event to make herself sound important? 😂

Reactions: 5
Why is she so lumpy though? It’s not like she’s nice curvy, she overweight curvy, she has so many lumps and bumps in that Barbie outfit, it looks shocking. She has a figure like my late nan who was 80 and severely overweight!!! Like massive. And she defo has mad water retention in her joints. She’s not losing any weight, Wouldn’t be surprised if those SW certificates were all old ones!

• Sad
Reactions: 9