beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not believe she’s gone on holiday, looking like that, with her bikini up her ass crack, in front of her daughter… does anyone else find that bizarre? I’m pretty sure Betsy doesn’t wanna see her mums fat ass every day.
I can’t believe how much she has let herself go, I followed her like 4-5 years ago as I did like what she wore etc but now, woah !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
The comments have me in bits...you are a goddess, booty goals, ass is an inspiration are these profiles smoking some good tit?? Because they are seeing different to what I see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The comments have me in bits...you are a goddess, booty goals, ass is an inspiration are these profiles smoking some good tit?? Because they are seeing different to what I see!
Wtf is mermaid era, someone said she’s a slim waist! I’m sorry but she’s a big fatty bum bum who’s eaten her way back to size duck knows

Reactions: 5
It just looks really ratty. There’s no point in keeping your hair that long if it’s all bloody dead 🤢
It’s to cover the back rolls that she’s preaching we should all be flashing.
Her arse is almost as long as the list of DMs no neck is sending to other girls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The people commenting are probably overweight too and severely deluded!!! It’s not goals!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.