Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks vile. Could see his legs and fat belly in the coffee pic she posted. Could’ve spewed at that alone. I always thought they used to look like each other, there badly fitted glasses I just wanted to push up their nose. Since she’s got with him she’s turned into a dirty cow over sharing stuff. If I posted a pic of myself in underwear my partner would have something to say. Mason is cute tho. It seems she was desperate for a kid too young. I never noticed she posted her husband was the issue during infertility. I think it’s very disrespectful to publicly post thst. I won’t slag her off for getting with someone from work tho. I met my partner through work, it’s a pressure cooker. When you spend more time with your work colleagues than you do at home it’s inevitable something is gonna happen. Disclaimer: I was adamant I was only going on 1 date now 2 years Down the line we live together 😂
It wasn't that she met him at work. It was that she met him at work, when she was still married and then proceeded to have an affair (from what we gathered from the social media nonsense with her family) and then unveiled chicken man on a bloody holiday that her ex had paid for (and I think was around, if not on, his birthday) ...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
^ Yeah and she introduced the new guy to Instagram with a photo of him sat in a plane seat where her ex would have been 😂 classy stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And ivy hadn’t tuned 1.

My daughters two and a half and I spend so much time either looking after her or working I couldn’t be arsed finding time for an affair, I’d rather have a spa day alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her life has done a full 180.
From lovely holidays abroad, nice home, little alcohol intake etc to reduced prices Haven breaks, tat and becoming someone who seems to drink every night.

Reactions: 6
It wasn't that she met him at work. It was that she met him at work, when she was still married and then proceeded to have an affair (from what we gathered from the social media nonsense with her family) and then unveiled chicken man on a bloody holiday that her ex had paid for (and I think was around, if not on, his birthday) ...
It was on the day as her own sister kicked off at her. She really is a delightful human 🤮🙄

Reactions: 1
I’m confused, was it hotel restaurant or a Chinese? And hope those chopsticks haven’t been on the floor!

Those stories did me in last night. When I thought she couldn’t get any more tragic. As someone who lived in Lincoln briefly I can tell you the city is BEAUTIFUL. And there are so many independent restaurants and bars to enjoy. And then I see them sat there in Spoons, before moving onto a Chinese takeaway. 😭😂 she really has done a full 360 from her lavish holidays and skinny minnie look at me lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else feeling super uncomfortable about the fat shaming tone this thread is taking re: her partner? Would it ever be ok to say these things about a woman?

Reactions: 9
Anyone else feeling super uncomfortable about the fat shaming tone this thread is taking re: her partner? Would it ever be ok to say these things about a woman?
No not really. He’s a lazy slob who clearly takes no care in himself and she thinks he’s some god.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think if he wasn't such an awful person no one would notice his legs or weight, I sure wouldn't. But he's so grim

Reactions: 2
I think it’s more that he’s a slob as people have said and always seems to be on the sofa in a vest and pants, what is that about?! Even when it was 30 degrees my boyfriend managed to keep clothes on! And yes, it’s that she lords him up as being some sex god when the pictures don’t really match...

Don’t Think it would be so much of an issue if he wasn’t slimy in general I’ll never forget the fisting comments he made. Makes me feel sick!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It's not so much that he is larger, it's that he's a bleeping pig.
He entered in to an affair with a married woman, with a young child.
He barely seems to interact with any of the kids.
He comes across as quite horrible to Ivy.
He publicly humiliated his partner with the whole fisting thing.
He took another man's place on his birthday trip, quite willingly.
Reports from his Spoons point to him being aggressive and volatile to customers, threatening to harm a pensioner.

The legs are the tip of the iceberg.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m going to that haven in a couple of weeks (should’ve been a 5* all inclusive abroad - cheers Rona) I’m so gutted we’re not there at the same time as robbo

Reactions: 2
Didn’t say anything about the size of his legs just that they creep me out. That isn’t fat shaming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.