Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there men out there who would want to start an affair with Yobbo? Like actually? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah but... a caravan.

Re the coffee, it’s just buying for the sake of buying. She’s bored. What does she need a double caffeine shot for anyway? To build herself up to sit on the sofa all day spending chicken man’s money on stale coffee?
I’m genuinely interested how she can take them all away for less than £120?! (She said been paying it for months so I’m assuming less than a year).

I’m genuinely interested how she can take them all away for less than £120?! (She said been paying it for months so I’m assuming less than a year).
Seems odd doesn’t it!! We’ve done the Sun holidays to haven before and they have been about that but I’m sure we’ve had to pay in full / 2 parts. Def never £10 a month....

Reactions: 3
Why is she buying so much fast fashion to sit on the sofa ogling chicken man’s udders?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Baggy vag yobbo! Bet chicken man don't even touch the sides. Like throwing a chipolata down a wind tunnel!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband washed out our butter tub and asked if I wanted to keep it to use...Robbo is finally an influencer! (I said no of course and put it in recycling where it belongs!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband washed out our butter tub and asked if I wanted to keep it to use...Robbo is finally an influencer! (I said no of course and put it in recycling where it belongs!)
How are you going to display the different parts of your Sunday roast now though?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just wanna know how being furloughed and on a 3 maternity from Wetherspoons pays so much?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.