Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh her and Chicken man are definitely among the population of those twats bulk buying everything because #pandemic.

Reactions: 3
Where to even start with today’s stories?! What’s she trying to be? Slimming account? BoPo? Food blogger? Savings expert? Fashion Influencer?
No idea how she’s making that turkey stretch so far, we had it at Christmas and no way it would do all she’s saying!
And those Tropics stories need to me marked AD!

Reactions: 7
It always bugs me when she makes out they have ‘loads of of kids’. Ok 4 is probably higher than average but they’re hardly the Radfords!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How on earth were they isolating again?! What’s that third time? Neither of them can work so they are at home and so are the kids. They should only be going out (singularly) to the shops.

Reactions: 5
Also does no one understand the rules or are these so called influencers just stupid or ignoring the rules? Regardless of a negative test you should still complete your 10 days isolation as you could test negative on day 5 but day 8 develop symptoms and test positive. They seem to be f’in brain dead

Reactions: 6
Also does no one understand the rules or are these so called influencers just stupid or ignoring the rules? Regardless of a negative test you should still complete your 10 days isolation as you could test negative on day 5 but day 8 develop symptoms and test positive. They seem to be f’in brain dead
NHS advises you do not need to isolate after a negative test result unless you live with a positive tester, going into hospital or have been in contact with someone positive.
He had the test because he apparently had symptoms, not due to being in contact with someone in which case he would have to see out isolation.

Not that I think going out and spreading his man-flu is that much better 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Yeah I had a negative test and the nhs app stopped the isolation count down
I’m so shocked at that, it could be a false negative? Also you can test negative right up til day 14 and then test positive. Not having a go or anything, just where I live the rules are so different. Boris is mental!

Reactions: 4
Wonder what involvement the girls mum has
I don't think they live with CM and Robbie full time.
I think it's a 3 bed house with CM and Robbie in one room with Mason and then another room for Ivy (with Mason moving there soon, but Ivy with a main room as she stays there the most) and then the two girls sharing a room when they're over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.