Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I had an ex who wore a vest (I was young, foolish, and needed validation from a man). He used to pick his nose, make me squeeze his spots on his back and shit himself once in Morrison’s and decided to come back to mine rather than go home to sort himself out. I assume all vest wearers are the same 😂
My brother in law wears a vest and he’s an absolute dickhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
Hi, first time poster here! I have followed 'Gobbo' since the before pregnancy bullshit, I unfollowed her because I just started to really dislike her....

Is that man Rob her brother? its uncanny how alike they are 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I was thinking god damnnnnn that's a lot of flora in her fridge... then I remembered. She is indeed flora (spreads without much persuasion)

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
Omg who has guests round for Christmas lunch and eats in a vest? 🤣 so classy!

I too don’t understand why all the drama about a sad Christmas when she has her family there. Strange!

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Am I just hyper critical or does that Jordan look no different? Although yobbo is ‘super’ proud of her. Of course you’ll look slimmer when you raise both arms and stretch up. Then again, yobbo has to pretend to be impressed by chicken man so I guess her bar is set pretty low.

• Haha

carimac92

She has one of the most toxic relationships with food, you can tell when she’s “on it” because there’s never any carbs in sight...only chicken and veg. It’s a shame because her behaviour will probably rub off on her daughter and chicken man’s daughter.
When she was really on her calorie counting hype she used to count the calories in paracetamol... that explains everything for me!

• Wow
  • Sad

Whaaaaat

Only taking mase on holiday. Surprise Surprise. I think its terrible only taking one kid on holiday.
Hardly surprising - they go on holiday without their kids so they’re definitely just going to pick which ones they take as and when.

She feels guilty that he hasn’t had a holiday 🤣 I’d feel more guilty he never really leaves the house but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Aussie girl

And ivy hadn’t tuned 1.

My daughters two and a half and I spend so much time either looking after her or working I couldn’t be arsed finding time for an affair, I’d rather have a spa day alone.

• Haha

RedHotMoon

I still think the best story screen shot someone posted on here was an Instagram story of CM in his trusty vest, and the caption said "he's going to have a poo and then he's going to do some DIY" and whoever it was on here who posted it was like "do we really need to know that?" I don't know why, but it really made me howl. I'm laughing like a weirdo just typing it here 😂

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I thought she was soo depressed about spending Christmas alone and having such a different Christmas? She’s with her sister and like 8 other family members.

Reactions: 13

Nixen

Chatty Member
‘Hustle more than you hate’ aye okay Robbo, I see your ‘hustle’ washing pots in spoons 8 hours a week 😴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13