Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents didn't have support from their extended family and so were the only ones who looked after us when we were preschool aged. I never thought that was weird until I started seeing comments online like having extended time away from your children is a given part of parenthood...
I literally never had a night away even at my grandparents until my granddad passed away so I kept my Nan company. This was at the age of 10 however 😂

Reactions: 1
The only time I had time away was when I asked to stay at my grandmas house as she lived opposite. My mum and dad don’t go away. She’s so entitled and thinks the world owes her something.

She’s obsessed with food, despite what she says.
So true, when she has a rare McDonald’s it’s ‘I’m free from food guilt now, I don’t give AF’ etc and then next day she’s back on calories and fasting. Lol. Let’s give her a break, she barely went to school.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone notice Ivy is in a high chair? I know that’s more to do with her ex as I assume he has her, but she’s a little old for one now isn’t she? Or is it just me who thinks that?

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice Ivy is in a high chair? I know that’s more to do with her ex as I assume he has her, but she’s a little old for one now isn’t she? Or is it just me who thinks that?
She’s only like 3 isn’t she? Might not be tall enough to sit on a normal chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.