Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 HER BLAZER IS A SIZE 4 YOU GUYS🚨

Would love to see her pull it closed in the front though

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does she do while Chicken plays pool? Just sit in her size FOUR blazer and watch him?!
I think she's there like Spongebob with her spatula in case he gets a bit beached whilst leaning over and needs flipping to one side. Or maybe she likes to watch him pot holes in the way he uses his fist.*

*I'm leaving. You don't have to throw me out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she ever actually, like…. Stand up? 🤷‍♀️ Everything she posts (apart from when she’s showing us her tit clothes in her suspiciously curved mirror) seems to be from a sitting down position 🤣

Reactions: 11
HAHAH I RAN HERE
STOP Robyn your life is laughable 😭 I'm actually past the point of feeling sorry for you especially when you hype up that cum guzzling chicken armpit gunt lord 💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OF COURSE she drink a’jack rabbit’ wine, the cheapest the pubs do! Basic witch ✌🏼 Lol sorry I’m not a wine snob! It’s just predictable her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does she do while Chicken plays pool? Just sit in her size FOUR blazer and watch him?!
Quite obviously she’ll be busy making conversation with the tables around her…trying to turn the conversation around to the blazer and that it is a size 4. Just incase anyone missed the blazer size announcement upon entering the pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her life is so depressing! Imagine your night out being sitting around most likely at your place of work and watching a lump play pool.

• Haha
I don’t know how they get these deals. My sister went to a haven this year and it cost £2000. Obviously wouldn’t normally pay that for a uk holiday but her FIL is terminally so wanted to be able to drive back if need be.

Reactions: 5
Why does she need 6 tubs of butter from the Company Shop on a “Weekly shop”??
Greedy cunts! Who needs 6 tubs of butter for a weekly shop? This is a whole different level of selfish. Goes to company shop where people go to save money during a cost of living crisis and clears a butter shelf. What a twit!

Reactions: 11
I can’t get over her in her finest satin top and size 4 blazer to go and watch the Lardy One play pool. I didn’t think she could get anymore tragic and she proves me wrong each time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.