Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does this chav link everything to death, its all absolute rubbish... too much time on her hands thats why... ..now go and boomerang the tit out of your eyeballs hun. its all you do every day , day in day out.. you're life must be so dam boring.

Reactions: 9
She’s counting Haven and Butlins as holidays so the next time they ‘get away’ will probably be a Little Chef off the A40 😭 swear she used to go to Vegas and actual destinations, her life with chicken man is so low rent!

Ok we all know Robbo is a skank but let’s not slag haven/butlins off and say they aren’t holidays. With the cost of living crisis many families will be lucky if they can even afford this so it will be a holiday for many

I’ve just booked Parkdean for august and that will be our one and only trip away.

Reactions: 31
Ok we all know Robbo is a skank but let’s not slag haven/butlins off and say they aren’t holidays. With the cost of living crisis many families will be lucky if they can even afford this so it will be a holiday for many

I’ve just booked Parkdean for august and that will be our one and only trip away.
Thank you!!! Starting to feel well shot about the fact we haven’t had a holiday since w head kids and next year all we will afford is a week in butlins. Some of these comments are awful

Reactions: 12
Thank you!!! Starting to feel well shot about the fact we haven’t had a holiday since w head kids and next year all we will afford is a week in butlins. Some of these comments are awful
I think as we’ve said before it’s that she tries to over-egg it into something really glamorous, that they are jetsetters, that people should ask her for tips about travelling. Nothing wrong with finding a bargain and enjoying it with your family, but she has to make it into something it’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now I know why they are alway ill… 🤮 18th dec on the mince… you can freeze it for three months not 8 months 🤢 i have worked in food industry… it’s joints of meat you can freeze up to 12 months…
What is scary is that both her and the chicken work in the food industry too.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She seems to think in her tiny mind that because the food says ‘m&s’ on then it’s superior but you can a perfectly good FRESH food shop from Lidl or Aldi which would still come into budget. It’s not a flex to be defrosting Waitrose mince from December last year 🥴

December last year which begs the question why is she buying more and more when there is stuff in the freezer to use up?!?

Shes probably buying so much she has no idea of what is actually in there 🙄

She’s so thick - the irony of banging on about saving money on food and electricity but still sharing 5 aff links to sales on each story. She doesn’t buy any of the stuff herself she just pushes it onto her followers. She’s so grim

Reactions: 4
She’s so thick - the irony of banging on about saving money on food and electricity but still sharing 5 aff links to sales on each story. She doesn’t buy any of the stuff herself she just pushes it onto her followers. She’s so grim
bleeping sick of her and other instahuns linking a full website sale in the hope of making a quick buck as well, so pathetic.

Reactions: 6
She’s wound me up preaching about food going to the landfill - WHAT ABOUT THE FAST FASHION YOU ORDER EVERY DAY YOU STUPID PRICK. I so badly want to point this out to her but I don’t want to be blocked from the side show, her and the chicken might even get married one day and I need to view his formal vest.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she taking the piss?!? Worrying about food going into the landfill? Not the endless cheap tat she buys and bins though. duck off yobbo!

Reactions: 8
The things you’d do for this belt like make it a #ad aff so you don’t actually have to pay anything for it robbo!
Cost of living crisis ring a bell!! I highly doubt your followers are clicking on that link!!! nice try!!
Omg that’s soooo lame

She may as well “ad aff” a Ferrari while she’s at it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can she put an ‘ad’ for something she doesn’t even own? Genuine question cus I’m confused lol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.