Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooooo Ivys home! Missed her so much - what shall we do with her? Oh that’s right, shove her in front of the iPad again. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Okay, group effort thread suggestion:

6 tubs of butter, five trips to butlins and a blazer in a size fourrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As if she has gone back to the company shop again. Hardly a weekly shop if you go twice in one week. Do you need to shop there if you can afford to go twice in a week? 😡

Reactions: 9
They shop like they’re running a flaming restaurant! It’s proper greed shopping. Those choco pots or whatever they are, you might see them and think oh looks good and grab one pack but they’ve got at least 4 multi packs that I can see in that pic.

• Sick
You just know they were the people buying 5000 packets of toilet roll and emptying the shelves of pasta when the panic buying was going on 😑

Reactions: 11
H
They shop like they’re running a flaming restaurant! It’s proper greed shopping. Those choco pots or whatever they are, you might see them and think oh looks good and grab one pack but they’ve got at least 4 multi packs that I can see in that pic.
How else will CM keep his enviable physique without such a nutritious and plentiful diet?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh duck off slobbo! You've been to the shop twice in the last four days and stock pile endless tit you don't need (6 tubs of butter ring any bells) You also constantly aff link things even things you don't own.
Is she wearing a party hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh duck off slobbo! You've been to the shop twice in the last four days and stock pile endless tit you don't need (6 tubs of butter ring any bells) You also constantly aff link things even things you don't own.
She'd try to bleeping ad aff link her energy bill if she could

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WORKS HARD?! Oh give me a break. You laid under a sweaty lard sleeve and now you get the privilege to work 4 hours a week while laying on your flat ass the rest of the week except for going out to the 🌟company shop🌟 twice a week and then leaning as far forward as you can to take crappy selfies😂

Aim bleeping higher for yourself and your kids Jesus

Reactions: 16
WORKS HARD?! Oh give me a break. You laid under a sweaty lard sleeve and now you get the privilege to work 4 hours a week while laying on your flat ass the rest of the week except for going out to the 🌟company shop🌟 twice a week and then leaning as far forward as you can to take crappy selfies😂

I thought this ‘we work hard’?! duck off, neither of them have any bleeping clue about hard work.

Reactions: 6
The absolute cheek of her to claim they’re frugal when she buys multiple new clothes every single week- I’ve never seen anyone spend as much money on cheap clothes that must be lucky if they get worn once. She’s frugal with the kids and stuff for them and will greedily wipe out a shelf of cheap butter so no one else can get any but then she’s booking her and that big slobby bastard a cruise to America! She is an ignorant moron.

Reactions: 14

Sweaty lard sleeve 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 If they were that struck by the cost of “just living” (she won’t be paying the bills, financially secured by getting knocked up by him) then stop booking holidays ffs. Masey has to wear Ivy’s hand me downs so that Yobbo can get another EASY TO THROW ON jumpsuit and lie about it being hot in Benidorm. In my opinion quality of home life should be first and foremost and holidays should be an add on, not something you sacrifice everything for.

Blackpool 😳 I have only ever been once and never again, sorry if anyone is from there. It’s not for me. She will feel she back in Benidorm 🫣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.