Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @Vjeff

Not sure there’s much to recap? Still sits on her arse all day and makes the school run her entire personality along with her cheap, tacky holidays which seem to be the only time she’s happy!

Her idea of a ‘dirty thirty’ is going on one of these sad looking holidays with only Chicken Man for company cos she doesn’t seem to have any mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cant believe how short that break was, google tells me the flight time is nearly 4 hours. For 3 days?!?

All the alternatives are too many to list. Its painful. I wonder if its by choice or if its all chicken man is willing to shell out for

Reactions: 7
They didn’t even leave the hotel and have a big night out or anything?! What a waste of travel time!
I know like a birthday drink in a local bar or something?! Or a little keepsake from a nearby shop? Bizarre. But Tattle she’s had the time of her life, best time evaaaa.

Reactions: 7
We all joke but I feel desperately sad for her.

Will this be another pit of depression until the next tit holiday?

Reactions: 10
to be honest, i actually feel a bit (teeny bit) sorry for her . what a boring trip that was... she's spent most of her break on her phone videoing stories for Instagram and linking tit clothes that no one wants or cares about
Sad.

Reactions: 13
That useless lump of lard in a vest really has nothing about him does he. That was meant to be her birthday trip. He puts zero effort in. I feel a bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 14
That useless lump of lard in a vest really has nothing about him does he. That was meant to be her birthday trip. He puts zero effort in. I feel a bit sorry for her.
It seems like it was all about what he wanted to do.

Reactions: 6
It’s so obvious she makes things up to do her ‘ad/af’ links … ‘omg I’ve had SOO many messages about my dress’ … yet only gets 3 comments on her grid posts! Lol ok then hun
And one of those was her reply 😂
If she wasn’t such an insufferable bellend, I’d feel sorry for her that the man in her life blatantly gives absolutely no shits about her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hadn’t even considered this properly. IMAGINE!! It’s her 30th birthday trip which he already moved due to the football. He didn’t do anything romantic, plan a nice dinner with candles (Tui hotels love this tit so would have helped with it), a meal in the town, a day trip or excursion, even a gift or bottle of champagne for her?? Like he literally did nothing for her bday. It’s absolutely dire and she should be embarrassed. She’ll probably say that he did something romantic off camera which we know is bullshit as she would have documented it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If that was my partner he'd be long gone by now. I do feel sorry for her! She must be lonely no friends and a dead beat boyfriend!

Reactions: 6
What a sad holiday! I can’t imagine going away with my boyfriend and watching tit hotel entertainment?! I’d be gutted!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.